460.5375 Pumkin Hill, Ashford

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneworld

Is 460.5375 shut down? Have not had activity on it for awhile and thought I heard they were going to do away with it?? Anyone have any insight to this frequency? Thanks

oneworld

Thanks I know that it was a repeater frequency and use to cover 80/88/90/44 ect. I have just not have hear heard any activity in a long while.

awasser1

Premium Subscriber
If you go on to QV's Website and look for the webmaster His name I believe is James or Jim. Send him an email. He is the chief dispatcher at QV. He probably will know and he will answer you on these types of questions. I have asked them before.

Alec

dittrimd

The site is still active on a new frequency and the scanning feature has been disabled and it only repeats 33.44 Mhz. The new UHF frequency is 463.37500 Mhz

oneworld

Thanks for that info dittrimd. Is there a way to find out who and what frequencies are being used for that tower only?

dittrimd

Currently this is the only radio and frequency for public safety and it is owned and operated by TN. The old radio used different PL tones to key up the four (4) different low band frequencies but that is all gone now. This is the only frequency there. Hope this helps.

oneworld

Thanks for the information dittrimd. awasser I have not yet contacted John. I will though and see what he has to offer. Thank you both for your responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.