460.9 - part of Washington County Passport?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wbloss

Human
Database Admin
Washington CO AR has an LTR Passport system, noted here: Washington County Dept. of Emergency Management Trunking System, Fayetteville, Arkansas - Scanner Frequencies

From Joplin MO I will often hear many of these frequencies, AND I also hear similar comms on 460.9 which is licensed to Smith Two Way, who often provides "commercial" frequencies to NW AR public service agencies.
Today I heard an EMS call dispatched to an address in Prairie Grove on 460.9 with no PL/DPL etc shown, which makes me think it is part of the Prairie Grove site in addition to the Public Service frequencies listed in the database.
I will continue to listen when conditions are right and record, but if there is someone in NW AR that could monitor this freq to see if it "fits" the use as the other PS freqs in the site and this system, we can confirm and add to the database.

Thanks

W

k5kvn

I've been listening today, receiving it strong in Elm Springs, Arkansas. It is definitely part of the Washington County system. I've heard Central EMS and Washington County firecom activity. Traffic on that frequency is being carried by other freqs in the system, including 155.235 and 855.7125. I'm also not seeing a PL/DPL. Thanks for the heads up on this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.