461.750 PL 233.6

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
Been picking this up scratchy but readable from about 20 miles NW of Philly PA. Student transportation, hearing various locations in Bridgewater & Bound Brook NJ (Somerset County). I think I nailed down the license (expired) However I'll need verification of bus company. Bridgewater-Raritan Regional School District looks to run their own buses but I've also heard various references to Chimney Rock Road being closed. Seeing Barker Bus Company is based on that road. If I don't hear back from anyone I'll assume Bridgewater-Raritan RSD buses based on license

Last edited:

rr60

Premium Subscriber
Been picking this up scratchy but readable from about 20 miles NW of Philly PA. Student transportation, hearing various locations in Bridgewater & Bound Brook NJ (Somerset County). I think I nailed down the license (expired) However I'll need verification of bus company. Bridgewater-Raritan Regional School District looks to run their own buses but I've also heard various references to Chimney Rock Road being closed. Seeing Barker Bus Company is based on that road. If I don't hear back from anyone I'll assume Bridgewater-Raritan RSD buses based on license
Yes, that is exactly what you are hearing. I tuned in. Company, I have no idea. Frequency,FB2 location (on license to licensee) is confirmed.

FT752

Yes, BRRSD runs its own fleet. Barker has been VHF-Low for as long as I know, and their license is still good for another two years. Districts generally do not license contractors unless they have entered an owner-op agreement where they are technically an extension of the district. Even with that, YMMV.