Status
Not open for further replies.

jasoyeom

I'm across the lake in Ontario and I'm receiving a signal on 462.0125.

I don't get any CTS/DCS tones when on that frequency. There is a chirp about every 10 secs so it may be part of an LTR system.

On some transmissions it sounds like Police or Ems but on others it sounds like a delivery service or something. I did a search here on RR in the Pa. database but the three hits don't make sense or are too far away.

If anyone can she some light on what it could be that would be great.

Jason

ron36

in reference to your 462.0125...it maybe part of a business LTR or repeater RX and Tx to it 467,01250 also it just below US 463 med band. in the 463.01250 RX 468.01250tx used by hospitols The 462mhz is used by local business assignments in U S ..cherp could also mean its in digtal mode. PL tone.

ecps92

Try the FCC vs the RRDB
The RRDB would only be those whose info has been submitted, and there are plenty of RF users out there, not in the RRDB (Yet)

I'm across the lake in Ontario and I'm receiving a signal on 462.0125.

I don't get any CTS/DCS tones when on that frequency. There is a chirp about every 10 secs so it may be part of an LTR system.

On some transmissions it sounds like Police or Ems but on others it sounds like a delivery service or something. I did a search here on RR in the Pa. database but the three hits don't make sense or are too far away.

If anyone can she some light on what it could be that would be great.

Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.