462.325 dpl 315

Status
Not open for further replies.

JASII

Memory Capacity
I am listening to 462.325 D315. It sounds like mall security at Southdale Center, but I don't see a license that seems to match up to that. Can anybody verify that this is Southdale Center? Also, are they licensed or has it lapsed?

JASII

Memory Capacity
Thank you for the reply. I looked again at the FCC Webpage and I think they are running license free, unless they are under some other name that I don't recognize.

Raven95150

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Palm Pre: Mozilla/5.0 (webOS/1.3.1; U; en-US) AppleWebKit/525.27.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/1.0 Safari/525.27.1 Pre/1.0)

I doubt they are operating without a license. It's probably one (or more) of 3 reasons you can't find the license.

1. They use a private security company and the frequency is licensed to that company.

2. The frequency is licensed to the company that owns the mall. The name of that company may not stand out as being a mall.

3. They are using a private radio service where they pay for usage of the radios. In this case, the frequency would be licensed to the company that owns the radios. There are several of these companies in the area, the most well known is probably Ancom.

stmills

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry7520/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/103)

The license origanally was under Gabbert and Beck who were the owners, I believe the mall has since changed hands a few times like most of the malls around here,

Status
Not open for further replies.