463.9375 MHz in the Ft Myers Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Analogrules

I am here on vacation and not familiar with too many frequencies here, but I am hearing what sounds like some kind of EMS or medical transport company on this channel. Strong signal from Ft Myers Beach area, but not seeing anything in the db. Any ideas?

Analogrules

Thanks. Tried that, but nothing coming up as any type of medical transport or First Aid squad license. However, they do mention several hospitals in Lee County, so the frequency is definitely being used by some medical transportation company in Lee County. No PL

CanesFan95

I see a result called Qualcomm, which looks like a company that provides 2-way radio service. When you click on the results, sometimes there'll be a nice decription like "COMPANY IS A MEDICAL TRANSPORT SERVICE PROVIDING AMBULANCE SERVICES". But the Qualcom just looks like a radio company.

Analogrules

I submitted it to the radio reference DB, but they still haven't added it. It is definitely Lee County Medical Transportation, using one of the many radio rental FCC licenses for that frequency. If an admin can submit it, that would be great.

CanesFan95

I've submitted stuff before and there's usually like 200 - 300 items in the queue. Sometimes it takes a while, but they do get to it.

Analogrules

The strange thing is I received an email originally telling me it was submitted, but it is not there in the DB. Therefore, I am not sure if it was mistakenly added in the wrong county or wrong place. Therefore, I sent it in again. They seemed to be using one of the many radio rental FCC licenses on that frequency.

Status
Not open for further replies.