464.59375 TiiiStd (Auto) Site L5-1.2

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Picking up 464.59375 TiiiStd (Auto) Site L5-1.2 DCC4. I did a search in RR statewide and nothing on 464.59375 & 464.600 Can anyone confirm the location?

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Picking up 464.59375 TiiiStd (Auto) Site L5-1.2 DCC4. I did a search in RR statewide and nothing on 464.59375 & 464.600 Can anyone confirm the location?

Using DSDPlus? Was it a good clean signal? Just asking because depending upon signal strength you can't always be sure it is TIIIStd or if it would subsequently be detected as TIIINonStd after further datastream content is captured. If it's a weak signal you'd likely never know

seagravebuff60

Office Assistant
Feed Provider
I can only think of the new SpaceX DMR Tier 3 System in Brevard. But that is Cap Max so it would show up as "DMR Non-Standard (MOT)". I always thought that a UHF band was incorporated into the system, but none of the Frequencies listed come back to SpaceX. I also searched the DB for systems with that System ID and Network model, and nothing returned. Perhaps DSD+ mistook it for a TIII Standard system aswell? Or is it a new system not in the DB?

Can you do some more monitoring and perhaps share some screenshots of your FMPx Window, Event Window, and Channel activity window? Also, it would help if you shared the location. Based on your profile, you are in Polk County (I would be surprised you are picking up Brevard from Polk, but I see you've done it before), But I know that's not always true.

Last edited:

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I can only think of the new SpaceX DMR Tier 3 System in Brevard. But that is Cap Max so it would show up as "DMR Non-Standard (MOT)". I always thought that a UHF band was incorporated into the system, but none of the Frequencies listed come back to SpaceX. I also searched the DB for systems with that System ID and Network model, and nothing returned. Perhaps DSD+ mistook it for a TIII Standard system aswell? Or is it a new system not in the DB?

Can you do some more monitoring and perhaps share some screenshots of your FMPx Window, Event Window, and Channel activity window? Also, it would help if you shared the location. Based on your profile, you are in Polk County (I would be surprised you are picking up Brevard from Polk, but I see you've done it before), But I know that's not always true.
Last night bands were open up after we a storm. I only can pick up vhf & uhf and using a outside antenna.