464.9000 Unknown Buses/transportation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerk

I just heard this today, it is a school bus transportation system with a PL of 103.5
I've heard Jefferson County Addresses, but also some possible New Albany IN addresses.

I had it in my scanner because it is licensed to Jewish Hospital. Anyway,
They kept talking about Central, could this be anew Jefferson County Transportation Frequency?

Last edited:

kd4bas

Monitoring, Hanging Out, & --mn-@v@-mn-- you.
Premium Subscriber
When I has my daughter in Kosairs Hospital back in December, I monitored this frequency as well. I was unable to locate a licence at that time.

They seemed to chat more like it was a CB radio that a business radio system

jerk

kd4bas said:
When I has my daughter in Kosairs Hospital back in December, I monitored this frequency as well. I was unable to locate a licence at that time.

They seemed to chat more like it was a CB radio that a business radio system
It is school buses, of that I'm sure. And it is in Jefferson County. Interesting to monitor, has lots of traffic information and such.

What I don't know if it is public or private, they talk a lot of depot and calling Central. It sounds like JCPS, but not really sure.

Whatever it is, it is not licensed for this frequency.

BigDog-911

I think Bullitt County Public School bus system has been monitored on this frequency and I think that is the pl for them. I have them in my 96 but will have to check when I get off work. Didn't bring it with me today.

D

Status
Not open for further replies.