Premises2972

Hello,
I have discovered a new TRS. Here is what I have
Motorola CAP+ Single SIte
464.0875 LCN 1 LSN 1/2 CC 14
464.775 LCN 2 LSN 3/4 CC 15
464.3625 LCN 3 LSN 5/6 CC 12
TG 253 & 254 encrypted
I first thought this was Swedish hospital's system, since I don't hear anything on Swedish's listed freq, 461.7875/464.5375, and it does match some FCC licenses, but i cannot confirm this. Can anyone confirm this LCN setup and see if they know whos using this system?

kevino

Database Administrator
Database Admin
Nice find! All three freqs are licensed to Swedish Covenant Health, callsign WRXI857. On the surface, it appears there's a good chance this is their Cap+ system. You might try listening from a location near the hospital with no antenna. If you're still getting this system at full or near full strength and the scanner appears to be tracking the system properly, I'd say this is almost certainly them. You could also listen to these freqs in analog mode to determine if the repeaters are periodically transmitting the cwid for this callsign.

FWIW, I've updated the wiki entry for Swedish Covenant Health, adding the CC/LCN information followed by question marks. Hospitals and Healthcare Cook County (IL) - The RadioReference Wiki

Last edited:

Premises2972

Nice find! All three freqs are licensed to Swedish Covenant Health, callsign WRXI857. On the surface, it appears there's a good chance this is their Cap+ system. You might try listening from a location near the hospital with no antenna. If you're still getting this system at full or near full strength and the scanner appears to be tracking the system properly, I'd say this is almost certainly them. You could also listen to these freqs in analog mode to determine if the repeaters are periodically transmitting the cwid for this callsign.

FWIW, I've updated the wiki entry for Swedish Covenant Health, adding the CC/LCN information followed by question marks.
I don't have a digital capable scanner otherwise id try going near the location and trying out close call, ill see if I can get close to it and figure it out, ill listen for a CWID in analog, good idea! Anyone else near the location please advise!