482.38875 PL 210.7 in Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbstone99

I have been hearing talk on 482.3875 PL 210.7 the past couple days that I have been trying to identify. I can heard them talk all day and into the evening all throughout North Dallas and up into mid Plano. What I am hearing sounds like some type of a convention center. I have heard talk about opening the doors for a certain group of people at 5:15pm and then for everybody else at 5:30pm. Also I have heard them mention a variety of halls that go from Hall A to E. As well I have heard them talk about which direction to set elevator 15, 16, 17, 18 & 19. This leads me to the conclusion that this is a big convention center or some type hall. I did a check on the FCC list but there is nothing that would match this. The only one I can think of is the Convention Center in Dallas but they are on the Dallas City Trunk. If anyone has an idea what this is let me know!

Matt

mbstone99

482.3875e exact

looks like your frequency belongs to a trunked system in Dallas, cant help you who the user is but at least this is a start.

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=2164

MMc.

Ya I saw that there are trunked, LTR's to be exact but I know it's not trunked as a PL is coming but. Someone on the DFWscan Yahoogroup answered my question already.

Matt

Re: [dfwscan] 482.3875 PL 210.7

It's Mary Kay time again in Dallas. You're hearing the activity from
the Dallas convention center. I think they've rented approx 100 or more
radios and that freq is one of the ones they use for logistics. On a
side note, anyone wanting to see the biggest collection of pink
Cadillacs in one place at one time, check out the convention center
this weekend. :)

Last edited:

kd5dga

Premium Subscriber
Were all the women on the escalator blonde?
Kinda reminds me of a funny video clip where several people were riding on a escalator and it stopped. The fire dept. was called in to rescue them.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Were all the women on the escalator blonde?
Kinda reminds me of a funny video clip where several people were riding on a escalator and it stopped. The fire dept. was called in to rescue them.
Don't know if they were blonde, but for sure, all were wearing pink.

Apparently a maintenance employee changed the escalator's direction without warning the people already on it (from going up to going down, or vice-versa).

Status
Not open for further replies.