5-0 Radio Pro - Saratoga County

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DaveNF2G

If the person who feeds Saratoga, Warren, and Washington County "Fire and EMS" to the 5-0 Radio Pro app is monitoring this group, I have a request.

Could you please drop the police talkgroups from the Saratoga County TRS? The configuration for the system has been available for a few weeks now, so the feed scanner should be doing ID Scan instead of ID Search. Time to catch up.

Thunderknight

Premium Subscriber
I thought 5-0 Radio feeds were from RR? If so, is that the same feed that shows here under Saratoga County? If so, there is a link on that feed page for contact broadcaster.

D

DaveNF2G

I didn't think the 5-0 feeds were from RR because they have their own app. Anyway, thanks for the contact info.

Request directed appropriately. This thread may be closed/locked/deleted at the Moderator's discretion.

Last edited:

mfdbenji

Premium Subscriber
Dave,

I believe this feed is hosted by the South Queensbury Fire Department... I know about a year ago they were asking for funds so they could purchase a scanner capable of handling the P25 system in Saratoga County so they could continue to provide a feed for that area.

D

DaveNF2G

I heard directly from the feed provider. He explained that he is offering the feed with police and fire because there are no other regional feeds with those channels. He said that he will limit the scope of his feed as soon as somebody steps up and offers additional coverage.

There is another feed listed as having police, but it is the same feed, apparently a placeholder for an actual separate feed so the two types of traffic can be split up.

Status
Not open for further replies.