5 Wildland Fires

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfburns

First fire N of I-4 and I-95 is in a different thread.

The next one looks like it started about 4 miles west of Cocoa, north of 520 and it too has jumped I-95.

The next one looks about 12 miles south of Melbourne and it to has burned on both sides of I-95. It looks like it has reached the water around Grant and probably can't do much more unless there is a wind shift.

2107. Next one is WNW of Clewiston. It look like it has burned to Lake O and has slowed down although it looks like one head could be moving SE, west of the lake. I don't know what the water level is I'm guessing it is on the low side. I've got to go do some other work for about a half hour. I'll look at the other one up north when I get back.

Last edited:

rfburns

The last one and smallest of the five looks like it was WNW of St. Augustine on the east side of I-95.

sjcscanner

Premium Subscriber
It looks like the Brevard county one is getting real bad, real fast. There are home owners live on the news that are taking water out of their pool and trying to put out their houses that caught fire. There are not even any fire units in the area, seems like they need some mutual aid down there bad.

jsterba

For anyone interested, the one in Volusia County on LPGA is on talkgroup 15-157 (2047) on the Volusia County system. That is also patched with VTAC3 on 158.7375. I think there is also law enforcement for that area on talkgroup 15-154 (2044).

Status
Not open for further replies.