500 search/store queston

Status
Not open for further replies.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I have a gre500 I couldn't remember how to save and store during search. It goes to the 1st bank I have stuff on there is there another bank I store them at? I use the win500 software.

tobarger

Setting the Default Scan List
By default, your scanner will store all new objects, and objects found during Search, Tune, and Sweeper as mapped to Scan List 01.
You can easily change the default Scan List to any Scan List you specify, including the special FAV and SKYWARN Scan Lists.
Press PGM, then the GLOB softkey, and use the arrow key to scroll down until the Dflt ScanList item appears in the middle of the display.
Enter a new Scan List number to use as the default Scan List.

The following numbers are valid:
0: The “not scanned” (ns) Scan List - objects that have no Scan List mappings can be found here
1-20: The twenty normal Scan Lists
21: The FAV Scan List
22: The SKYWARN Scan List

Press ENT or the Done softkey to store your new default Scan List value, then press the SAVE softkey to save your changes to the radioʼs configuration memory.

Last edited:

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the reply back. That worked I thought there was a default on scanlist. I hardly use the radio as much. Thanks again.

tobarger

Glad to help.
Also, with Win500 you can change the default scan list on the "General Settings" tab.
The "Default Scan List" setting is located on the upper left side just above the scan lists.

Status
Not open for further replies.