PSREdit: 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

longfeather1

Premium Subscriber
i have been trying to program my whistler 10--65 every time i trying to import the channels it loads every think on the first bank 1 bank . I have tried to check a different bank but it still goes on number can some one please help me tell how I can I get them to go to other banks ?

longfeather1

Premium Subscriber
ws 1095

I have a big problem i was programming my 1095 and all of a sudden it locked up and now i can not get it unlocked . it says no main appl code
waiting for usb and it is stuck i can not do any thing with it

mikey60

i have been trying to program my whistler 10--65 every time i trying to import the channels it loads every think on the first bank 1 bank . I have tried to check a different bank but it still goes on number can some one please help me tell how I can I get them to go to other banks ?

By default, PSREdit500 will place every item being imported from the RadioReference.com web service into the selected default scanlist (usually scanlist 1). The default scanlist can be changed on the general tab.

While importing, the final screen after selections have been made allow you to modify the scanlist memberships of all objects to be imported. You may have to switch tabs to see the items to be imported.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.