59th Presidential Inauguration

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyPager

In preparation for the big day, all of the agencies, groups A-Z involved, will have a live RF test on Monday Jan. 18th. This might be a chance to ID some unknown frequencies. I do not know the start time.

ecps92

Keep an eye out here, for the 2021 Inaugural Guide, they have always done an amazing job in covering
DC - Light, A-Z and other alphabet soups for the NCR.

In preparation for the big day, all of the agencies, groups A-Z involved, will have a live RF test on Monday Jan. 18th. This might be a chance to ID some unknown frequencies. I do not know the start time.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Keep an eye out here, for the 2021 Inaugural Guide, they have always done an amazing job in covering

Just released and better than ever, lots of work went into this 14 page pdf and its packed with info and freqs useful nationwide and year round. Link provided above from @ecps92

ecps92

And they have gone to Print

Enjoy it, I know the CHM folks post this as a labor of love

maus92

Premium Subscriber
Here are some of the actual supplementary cell towers that have been erected around the Mall to support the Inauguration. Probably not necessary anymore since the Mall has been closed to the general public. As far as cell service not working mentioned in the rumor / recon video in post #3, mine works fine. Sounds like user error on the visitor's part.

IMG_2181.png

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
The newsletter was very light on the milair side of things - probably because it's next to impossible to anticipate which units are going to be overflying the area. Keep an eye on this thread for up to date reports

See this article from our wiki - there's a link for the milcom thread that covers this area and a 'MEDIA' link that has a zip file that contains frequencies and callsigns

Mike

maus92

Premium Subscriber
The FBI has their monster double pop-out tractor trailer mobile command post deployed at the Washington Field Office. I wish they had picked a different color scheme than all-black - feeds the conspiracy theorists. Plus increases the A/C load, lol.

The perimeter continues to increase.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
The FBI has their monster double pop-out tractor trailer mobile command post deployed at the Washington Field Office. I wish they had picked a different color scheme than all-black - feeds the conspiracy theorists.

If you are in the area will u post a photo please

BM82557

What's next!!!! :oops::unsure:

maus92

Premium Subscriber

maus92

Premium Subscriber
Saw Ocean City, MD Police driving downtown today, presumably to support the Inauguration.

Status
Not open for further replies.