6 Patients 2 trauma alert sjc

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjcscanner

Premium Subscriber
Listening to a very bad accident now at 10:35 St.Johns County. This is at Guana River State Park, 1800 A1A. Battalion 1 was first only advising 1 trauma alert, then advising 2. Trauma 1 denied the 2nd trauma because they couldn't hold more than 1 patient. LZ keeps changing, right now at 6 mile boat ramp. Unknown units on scene now. This is on TAC-1, North TAC.

Last edited:

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I was at work when that all happen. I wonder how many rescue units did it take to go there? I thought they would launch another ATU for the 2nd person.

sjcscanner

Premium Subscriber
bravo14 said:
I was at work when that all happen. I wonder how many rescue units did it take to go there? I thought they would launch another ATU for the 2nd person.

I think that there was 3 rescues there, but I didn't hear the page, I turned on the radio right after that. I belive R10 carried the trauma patient, and then came back to get another patient for ground transport. I guess the rest of the rescues just carried 2 patients. I would think that they would launch a 2nd ATU too, im not sure why they didn't.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
sjcscanner said:
I think that there was 3 rescues there, but I didn't hear the page, I turned on the radio right after that. I belive R10 carried the trauma patient, and then came back to get another patient for ground transport. I guess the rest of the rescues just carried 2 patients. I would think that they would launch a 2nd ATU too, im not sure why they didn't.

I thought maybe JFRD came down to help. I read the story in the paper read part of it before we printed it and looks like that guy is big trouble with all charges coming to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.