• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

62-Year-Old British Woman Gives Birth

Status
Not open for further replies.

mciupa

DB Administrator
Oh Momma ....not bad lookin' for a 62 - year old. :eek:

Dubbin

Premium Subscriber
Its very possible that this chick will kick the bucket before the kid even turns 18. IMO it was wrong for her to have a child at that age.

jmp883

Anyone notice that the person who started this thread about a lady giving birth has a screen name of 'Stimuli'? :roll:

STiMULi

I wondered about that too you sexual deviant :)

n. pl. stim·u·li (-l)

1. Something causing or regarded as causing a response.
2. An agent, action, or condition that elicits or accelerates a physiological or psychological activity or response.
3. Something that incites or rouses to action; an incentive: “Works which were in themselves poor have often proved a stimulus to the imagination” (W.H. Auden).

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Stim, you forgot to add "knee JERK reaction". (;->) Frankly I'd hate to send cards to a turkey baster on Fathers' Day, the heat must be affecting you.

Doug, "Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected expected?" rather fits but I just don't know where.

Thayne

Premium Subscriber
Maybe there's a connection between what kind of beer we drink, 62 year old Mothers, and the word STIMULI ;)

datainmotion

Premium Subscriber
STiMULi said:
I wondered about that too you sexual deviant :)

n. pl. stim·u·li (-l)

1. Something causing or regarded as causing a response.
2. An agent, action, or condition that elicits or accelerates a physiological or psychological activity or response.
3. Something that incites or rouses to action; an incentive: “Works which were in themselves poor have often proved a stimulus to the imagination” (W.H. Auden).
Lately, "incite" has been your word - :lol: :lol:
BTW, when are you heading this way so I can check out that new 996?

STiMULi

datainmotion said:
Lately, "incite" has been your word - :lol: :lol:
BTW, when are you heading this way so I can check out that new 996?
I was there a few weeks ago. I will be there again when the Colorado Cog starts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.