700 Mhz Washtenaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuiltonAsus

I am hearing repeated traffic of the Ann-Arbor/Washtenaw TRS on several 700Mhz freqs. One freq. I am hearing traffic is 792.11250. I am also hearing what would be control channels on a few 700Mhz freqs. Are they already testing some of those freqs., or is this just "bleed" through? Sorry if this is a dumb question.
I am using a Pro-96, using the unlocked freqs. by way of WIN96. Too bad I can't trunk track anything yet.

*792.8125 CC
*764.7000 V

Last edited:

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
That's just a function of your scanner. Nothing needs to be changed, and nothing to trunktrack.

BuiltonAsus

Why the repeat traffic on 700Mhz freqs.? I didn't think anything would need to be changed. I just didn't know audible freqs. existed on those channels yet.

Last edited:

mikey60

BuiltonAsus said:
Why the repeat traffic on 700Mhz freqs.? I didn't think anything would need to be changed. I just didn't know audible freqs. existed on those channels yet.

They aren't... You are recieving an "image" of the actual frequency in your scanner. There's nothing actually being transmitted on those frequencies.

Mike

Muddey

How Do I Unblock

How do I unblock the blocked freqs on my Pro96 & Pro2096 using Win96?

N8DRC

Premium Subscriber
Muddey said:
How do I unblock the blocked freqs on my Pro96 & Pro2096 using Win96?

Uncheck the L/O box next to the frequency.

Last edited:

Muddey

Unblocking Freq

I am refering to the restricted freq groups? I dont see any place to access that function

N8DRC

Premium Subscriber
Muddey said:
I am refering to the restricted freq groups? I dont see any place to access that function

Open the software go to Setting/Weather and check the box Extended Frequencies at the bottom..

Status
Not open for further replies.