73, 88, so long and thanks for all the fish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CycleSycho

:) What a huge farewell to a VERY NICE LADY! Thanks Wendy, for ALL your upwardly positive cheery postings! I commented on the first post, not knowing this one existed (I thought you got a HUGE promotion within Whistler). :)

:) Obviously you got an even BETTER promotion! Good luck and BEST WISHES in all and everything you do onward! Also, PLEASE be SUPER CAREFUL, in this virus crisis! :)

Daleb49

Premium Subscriber
Best of luck Wendy I hope you enjoy your new opportunity.
You always were a big help to a lot of Whistler scanner users.
Thanks for all your efforts to make our scanning better.
:)
Dale B

K2KOH

Premium Subscriber
Hi guys!
As all of you know, life brings change and with that I would like to take this opportunity to let you know that I have left my position at The Whistler Group to pursue a new challenge. As many of you who know me know that I have always walked the fence between technical and creative and I've been given an amazing opportunity to help out my local art museum (Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art) and it is something I just couldn't pass up. I want to thank you for your dedication and support to this community, I've had an amazing experience!

WhistlerWendy will always live on! I'm not saying goodbye per say, I'm just turning over the reigns to Scanner_Support who will provide all official announcements going forward.

Thank you again for making me feel so welcome to this group!

Happy Scanning!

p.s. and for those of you who don't get the "so long and thanks for all the fish" reference - google it!
All the best in your new endeavour! Doing something you have a passion for is something a lot of people want, but don't always attain. Congratulations!

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
Congrats, Wendy! Crystal Bridges is amazing so that is an awesome opportunity. And, yes, as was already pointed out, if anyone is ever in the northwest Arkansas area, a visit to Crystal Bridges should be on the schedule - it's amazing! Maybe whenever someone from here visits, they should look you up there??

kmartin

Premium Subscriber
Hi guys!
As all of you know, life brings change and with that I would like to take this opportunity to let you know that I have left my position at The Whistler Group to pursue a new challenge. As many of you who know me know that I have always walked the fence between technical and creative and I've been given an amazing opportunity to help out my local art museum (Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art) and it is something I just couldn't pass up. I want to thank you for your dedication and support to this community, I've had an amazing experience!

WhistlerWendy will always live on! I'm not saying goodbye per say, I'm just turning over the reigns to Scanner_Support who will provide all official announcements going forward.

Thank you again for making me feel so welcome to this group!

Happy Scanning!

p.s. and for those of you who don't get the "so long and thanks for all the fish" reference - google it!
Good luck at Uniden wendy !

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Good luck at Uniden wendy !

She said where she went, just read the post instead of spreading lies!!!

As many of you who know me know that I have always walked the fence between technical and creative and I've been given an amazing opportunity to help out my local art museum (Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art) and it is something I just couldn't pass up.

Status
Not open for further replies.