780 software update

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssr

I am trying to update my ver. of Butels 780 software.Do I need to remove the old one. I have updated the new towers for Mobile Alabama and re-programed all the ID's but I ran out of room for all the ID's. I have two banks with Springhill and Saraland Towers. Do I need to somehow divide the Id'\s between the two towers. I just put both towers in just in case I was across town or one was down, but I can't get the Fire dept. Id's in for one bank because I ran out of places on the list and because there is no List left for them. I even had to pick and choose the 10 Id's most important on some of the List but I would like to put everything in the List. Am I missing something here? I am not mobile in my car with my 780 but sometimes I carry it with me when I am staying over somewhere.
Bearcat

c0wb0yup

I don't know about wether or not to remove the old butel software, but as fas as the ID's go, If you want ALL of the IDs in your scanner, you may need to make 2 banks for springhill or 2 banks for saraland and divide the groups accordingly. I picked out my favorites and that's the only thing I scan instead of trying to enter in all the talkgroups.

Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.