800 control channels

CCSPRINGS

Premium Subscriber
I had seen on the RR database where Scotts Bluff, Kearney had 800Mhz listed for channels and at the bottom, Lancaster had 700Mhz listed for channels as well as Madison listed with the 800mhz also. I noticed a new Sysid also when did that comein to play? Yes I am in Myrtle Beach, S.C. and come out 3-4 times a year to hunt n a ranch we have near Paxton Nebraska. Love the state of Nebraska, been coming since 1989, 34 years of awesome family memorys!!!!

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
I noticed a new Sysid also when did that comein to play?

Since you live in SC but visit NE, you could add the systems or anything else that interest you to "My RR" and be alerted to changes. You could add the County and or individual systems to your watch list

When on a page, hit the menu and select Watch Changes. That will add that county to your watch list in My RR.

1678971659818.png

There is also a Change History that displays the last 100 changes made.

Scotts Bluff County, Nebraska (NE) Latest Updates

W0JJK

I don't think they will move the whole system to 800.

Madison/Norfolk, Scottsbluff, and Buffalo/Kearney are sites built by those counties using the State system controller.

Lancaster 700 sites were built to help cover Lincoln when Lancaster County pulled their 800 simulcast site out of the state system and put in their own controller.

The only 800 site added by the state is in York.

CCSPRINGS

Premium Subscriber
I don't think they will move the whole system to 800.

Madison/Norfolk, Scottsbluff, and Buffalo/Kearney are sites built by those counties using the State system controller.

Lancaster 700 sites were built to help cover Lincoln when Lancaster County pulled their 800 simulcast site out of the state system and put in their own controller.

The only 800 site added by the state is in York.
OK, That makes good since. That is good information thanks!!!! Is the entire system a Phase II at this time, there are now 2 system id, which is correct. Iappreciate the help.

Last edited:

W0JJK

There is only 1 system id. They changed from old ID of 144 to the new ID of B8F.

I have only seen P1 calls on the VHF site near me.

There is only 1 system id. They changed from old ID of 144 to the new ID of B8F.

I have only seen P1 calls on the VHF site near me.
it's listed a s a Phase II site now because the Scottsbluff county site is Phase II. as far as i know the Scottsbluff site is the only Phase II site in the system. the county built this site but they utilize the state system controller and Scottsbluff county is / will be fully encrypted.