800 scanlist question

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjrii

Premium Subscriber
Hi,

I am wondering how to completely remove several scanlists I have on a GRE PSR 800. Also, is there a way to reset the radio to the condition it was in when it came out of the box?

Thank you...

N0WEF

Premium Subscriber
To do a "Factory Reset" you can just reformat the SD Card via the software.

detroit780

Silent Key
Database Admin
Reset

Menu
Settings
Default Values

Also restore lockouts will restore anything you might had locked out.

Hi,

I am wondering how to completely remove several scanlists I have on a GRE PSR 800. Also, is there a way to reset the radio to the condition it was in when it came out of the box?

Thank you...

jjrii

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the replies……….

gilbo

Premium Subscriber
PSR 800 Problem
HI I have a different problem with the unit. when I try to turn it on it has a message error detected please see user guide for more information. It will not even turn on. I just received the unit yesterday. I might have to return it, but wondering if anything can be done? also has an error code of 3-0100000002 on display.

IowaGuy1603

PSR 800 Problem
HI I have a different problem with the unit. when I try to turn it on it has a message error detected please see user guide for more information. It will not even turn on. I just received the unit yesterday. I might have to return it, but wondering if anything can be done? also has an error code of 3-0100000002 on display.

Remove the batteries and let it set for a bit --------------then try.

gilbo

Premium Subscriber
Solved

I have read about a few people having the same problem so I reformatted the card and installed software and it now works thanks guys. Now one more thing. When ever I hook up an outside antenna it picks up nothing at all but when hook it up to my uniden it works perfect

charliecom1

I get no audio from the speaker what am I doing wrong

I have a psr 800 scanner I've programe it fot the p25 but can't get no audio from the
Speaker every thing else seems to be working ok no audio frm the speaker need help

gilbo

Premium Subscriber
Silent

I am wondering if you have it set to silent. I have a feeling when it is encrypted you have a setting that you can put it silent or white noise or a series of beeps. Maybe someone out there can enlightens us more.

Status
Not open for further replies.