Status
Not open for further replies.

900mhz

Like to know how Connecticut is using 851.1625 in Middlesex County especially since Suffolk County NY had been using that frequency for a lot longer. It DOES cause LOS.

900mhz

Like to know how Connecticut is using 851.1625 in Middlesex County especially since Suffolk County NY had been using that frequency for a lot longer. It DOES cause LOS.
Especially since it's being used as a CC

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
It's listed in the RRDB as a traffic channel for the CLMRN Troop F simulcast, and I can't find any license or pending application for that frequency anywhere in CT.

W1KNE

Owner ScanNewEngland
Database Admin
The submitter who submitted those frequencies clearly made an error and they've since been deleted from the DB.
Not the first time either for that contributor.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
The submitter who submitted those frequencies clearly made an error and they've since been deleted from the DB.
Not the first time either for that contributor.
Yeah, absolutely no surprise there. :rolleyes:

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
But I would like to know exactly what the OP is picking up on 851.1625 that he believes is originating from CT. :unsure:

cg

Premium Subscriber
I looked at my DSDPlus from several days of Troop F reception and several months of monitoring from another person, and there was no traffic on 851.1625 at Troop F's site.

Reconrider

But I would like to know exactly what the OP is picking up on 851.1625 that he believes is originating from CT. :unsure:
I don't think this thread OP heard anything on the frequency, he might have been cross checking

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
I don't think this thread OP heard anything on the frequency, he might have been cross checking

He clearly mentioned hearing activity from CT on 851.1625 and claims that it caused loss of signal (LOS) on the Suffolk County system. Given the fact that it has been determined that 851.1625 is not used on the CLMRN system, it begs the question as to what exactly the OP is referring to.

Reconrider

He clearly mentioned hearing activity from CT on 851.1625 and claims that it caused loss of signal (LOS) on the Suffolk County system. Given the fact that it has been determined that 851.1625 is not used on the CLMRN system, it begs the question as to what exactly the OP is referring to.
Oh. Didn't see that thread(haha). Hmm that's weird what he heard then. Wonder if he has a scanner than records like the sds100

izzyj4

Premium Subscriber

Oh. Didn't see that thread(haha). Hmm that's weird what he heard then. Wonder if he has a scanner than records like the sds100

Listening to Suffolk County Police TRS (that's who the frequency is licensed to doing the ULS search), says its line of sight from Middletown CT (if the tower has a clear shot down the river) to Northern Suffolk County and he's listed from Hamden. Not knocking anyone but where was he listening from and I have a lot of other questions too. Mainly from a listener stand point and frequency searcher.

Also did a ULS search and the only ranges I found for that frequency to be used were a bunch of IG demonstration licenses, only 1 being active.

Status
Not open for further replies.