8989t rebanding update ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

monitorboy

Premium Subscriber
what am i doing wrong i downloaded it unzipped it .it placed an shortcut icon on my desktop screen..i power the scanner connect the programming cable rs232 with proper serial to usb adapter(i've used it to program the scanner).....i put the scanner in remote mode....click on update icon a box opens says to choose file what file nothing happens...........im using windows vista 64 bit.....maybe this file is not compatible..........please help.....thank you

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
what am i doing wrong i downloaded it unzipped it .it placed an shortcut icon on my desktop screen..i power the scanner connect the programming cable rs232 with proper serial to usb adapter(i've used it to program the scanner).....i put the scanner in remote mode....click on update icon a box opens says to choose file what file nothing happens...........im using windows vista 64 bit.....maybe this file is not compatible..........please help.....thank you

Assuming you are asking about the BC898T scanner.....

Did you download BOTH the updater software and the update (firmware) file?..... They are 2 separate downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.