9/11/2001 - 9/11/2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2MWE

Premium Subscriber
As I finish brushing off my dress uniform for tomorrow, I ask that you remember in your prayers all those who perished five years ago at the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, and United Flight 93.
May they all rest in peace, and may God Bless America.

NEVER FORGET!!!

Last edited:

DJBio

Rest In Peace to all the Police,Fire Fighters and to all the ones that were working in and on the the
World Trade Center, the Pentagon, and United Flight 93
you will be in my prayers

KE4ZNR

KE4ZNR@radioreference.com
My thoughts about 9/11 from another message board:

I had just finished taping my last traffic report here in the studio at work...we have a TV here in the studio and it was turned to ABC...Good Morning America was on but the volume was turned down...The hosts of GMA were joking around and having a good time when all of the sudden the 1st pictures were broadcast live just seconds after the first plane hit....no one knew yet what had happened...my first thought was "Damn, that is one heck of a fire in that building"...I called everyone else into my part of the studio and we watched in horror as the second plane hit...we were speechless...I stayed around a little longer at work and watched the images unfold on tv...I then left work and headed towards the police department in the town I live in just south of Raleigh...my roommate and several of my friends are police officers and I wanted to see how they were doing...Me, my roommate and a couple other cops sat in the police department in a daze just trying to sort everything out...no calls came over the local police radio for a few hours as everyone was somewhere watching tv.
Let's never forget those that lost their lives on 9/11....

vsny

Let us not forget those who searched the ruins of these two buildings putting their own lives in danger by searching for survivors. By this I refer to, not just the dangers of being hurt doing this searching, but also the lung cancer etc. these emergency workers are now facing from exposure to the elements inside those buildings that are now effecting their bodies.Anyone who washed the clothes (as an example) of these brave people will also have to live with the uncertain future that perhaps the toxins on those clothes spread to family members who were never on the Trade Center site.
In spite of all this, we still live in the greatest country in the world. God Bless.

Last edited:

scanjunkie

Premium Subscriber
Amen...God Bless all who died that fateful day. God Bless their families and friends who struggle to go on without them.
God Bless America!

SCPD

QRT
DJBio said:
Rest In Peace to all the Police,Fire Fighters and to all the ones that were working in and on the the
World Trade Center, the Pentagon, and United Flight 93

Not only those people, but also our service men and women that have given the ultimate sacrifice for our country.

like many of you have said: YOU WIL NOT BE FORGOTTEN!

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Let us not forget the workers who were poisoned by the dust and will suffer for the rest of thier shortened lives. THEY'RE the ones who need your prayers, as the Lord said the dead know nothing. As for the heroes, servicemen and women et al, we are all Jews inasmuch as we will never forget! (A reference to the Holocost.)

We have a long row to hoe, a long road yet ahead, we CANNOT ever forget and we must reflect on history or all is lost. This didn't start yesterday, THINK about what happened to Europe centuries ago and those red tiled roofs are still there as reminders.

Status
Not open for further replies.