• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

9/11 Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

car2back

man, why post that conspiracy crap on today of all days? It's like a slap in the face to those who lost loved ones :roll:

KG4ZPD

Well I was there at the Pentagon when it happened. It was no plane that hit. I had full view of the building where I was and there was no plane. I lost 343 brothers and sisters as I too am a firefighter. I lost 2 friends at the pentagon, 4 friends at WTC and because of Bush's "War on Terror" Lost 5 high school friends in the opening days of the war. I knew all of them for years, a lot of them very close friends, so yes I too lost people close to me. I wanted the truth, but a lot of people will not accept the fact that our government could pull off such a thing. As for our "Freedom", we lost a lot of it. For all of us who love to listen to scanners, the Patriot Act makes it illegal to listen to a scanner within 1000' of any military installation. It also gives the government rightd to wire tap phone systems (both landline and cell). I found this out through finding out either the hard way, or from people willing to talk. I did not mean for it to be a slap in anyone's face, but what people are being told are lies, plain and simple.

car2back

Dude, all I am saying is to please put the tin-foil hat away for just this one day.

Last edited:

kg4icg

Premium Subscriber
well i just debunked that video, want to know why. There was a 100 foot section of wedge 2 at the pentagon that got destroyed. Oh by the way, You should have watched the history channel last night when they showed the security video of the plane crashing into the pentagon.

Take youyr conspiracy theory and file it under, the stupid thought category.

R Collins

by the way if you where ther then you know where wedge 2 is. what was around wedge 2 geographically to verify you were there. Other then constr4uction equipment.

Last edited:

KG4ZPD

Like I said take it as you wish. But no one will make me believe that a plane hit the pentagon. I know what I saw with my own two eyes.

KG4ZPD

I'll let it be with this to ponder, when a plane crashes, it leaves debris. No matter how you look at it, weather it slammed into the ground in PA or slammed into the pentagon. It'll leave debris like the two did at WTC

kikito

Premium Subscriber
KG4ZPD said:
Like I said take it as you wish. But no one will make me believe that a plane hit the pentagon. I know what I saw with my own two eyes.
Yeah, Michael Moore and Al Gore saw it too I bet...... :roll: ;)

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
To: KG4ZPD
As I represent this web site, I can't really tell you what I would like, I will just say that I don't believe you were at the Pentagon on 9/11/2001.

And since this topic was raised before in this trash heap ... err Tavern, I am closing this as a duplicate topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.