90 Critical?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKYNET156

Duplicate account of Tom Sherman
Banned
I heard last night a unit come over the air as 90 critical, obviously in the 90th, and i am just wondering what that unit is?

there was also 90 auto critical,

and also, i know nypd uses RMP's to respond alot to locations, but what are the IMPACT Auto units?

NYCRADIO

90 critical is the critical response rmp for the command and the impact auto or impact foot post is a program where they flood a high crime area with alot of cops on foot and rmp's usually there all rookies

auxscan

the critical responce veichel is the unit that respond to all the level 3 mobilizations. Every pct has a critical responce unit. these are to respond to the drills that are held all around NYC. mostly in manhattan. when they are not on a drill. they patrol there pct boundaries. usaully picking up calls when units are not available.

Impact are mostly rookies, are NYCRADIO stated they flood high crime neighboorhoods usaully on foot post and housing projects. Impact auto would rookies who are assigned an RMP. usaully there a sargeant with them. Impact sarge would be the supervisior for the impact units. In the Brooklyn North you'll will also hear another rookie group. usaully around the 77/79, 81/83, 90. sometimes they use the name brooklyn north impact but mostly zone 14 post ###.

hope that clears it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.