911 Emergency...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLRAILMAN

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
911 Emergency

Ralph, check that site, every time I try to access it, a media player window opens up, maybe it's just the PC I'm on.

FLRAILMAN

FLRAILMAN

Banned
911 Emergency

Priceless, was that real or a spoof? Either way, it's a riot to listen to. Ralph, you got way too much time on your hands, LOL You found a good one there buddy. The Lotto symbol at the end of the video said "Washington".

FLRAILMAN

K4IHS

Premium Subscriber
I got it from a retired police officer I used to work with in Toledo. He's the one that has too much time on his hands. I posted it on my Facebook page and they're going crazy over it. I've listened to it maybe 10 times and I'm still laughing... :)

FLRAILMAN

Banned
911 Emergency

I'm glad to hear that, I was picturing all the educated, but not too smart people that scratch off their tickets right in front of the counter at some of these extremely safe convenience stores & actually think that the homies watching them will let them get to their vehicles alive here in the upscale neighborhoods of Florida like anywhere in O-Town, J-Town, Miami, Tampa & such places.

FLRAILMAN

K4IHS

Premium Subscriber
I didn't know what it was at first... thought it was just a joke clip somebody had made up. Besides... I'm old, retired and a little slow on this end... :)

K4IHS

Premium Subscriber
It's a new year already! See how slow I am?! Next thing you'll be telling me is it's 1997! :)

FLRAILMAN

Banned
911 Emergency

You guys brains are soaked with booze laced egg nog, go back to bed. hic.

FIHTXE(NY

Status
Not open for further replies.