996p2 programing questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

saboken

Premium Subscriber
I have had my 996 for over a year I just upgraded it for DMR is there any guides that will help me program this thing? I thought I figured it out but after several attempts I just can't get it to work as I wish! I was close but now that I have more system's and groups to load into it the quick keys have me completely confused I just spent 5 hours drafting a plan on how I want to group the system's and it just didn't work the way I wanted some system's said there was nothing to scan even though I verified the correct information was uploaded into the scanner! I know it has something to do with the quick keys! I just can seem to grasp it! I feel like a moron because I used to run a 100 node BBS writing doors and such being a SYSOP took some mental power! Maybe I am just getting old and I can't grasp this now?? Any Programming the 996 for dummies guides out there? Everything I found seems to be missing something! If I can get it soon I'm going to trash this thing! And get a HP scanner but I hate to cheat like that I usually like a challenge.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Mark's scanners .com has what you seek

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.