996t Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpdonala

Premium Subscriber
After building a new database for a local system I downloaded the system into the scanner and nothing. After some work I found that I had made one mistakes 1.) I put in HEX instaed of DEC and 2.) I change dthe P25 threshold limit to 5. After that I try to download and I get an error @ 49% download it says scanner write error, write process terminated. Anyone else have this problem, if so share your remedy. Thanks Mark

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
(He confirmed by PM that it has fewer than 250 channels.)

Mark: You might attach the USD file for the system that is being loaded when you get the error. Could be something easily diagnosed by looking at the file.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
You have a site (In site 12's slot) with invalid entries (it has no settings put in). Delete that site and it will transfer fine.

WB6AJE

I am writting software for the 996T after I get it next week, but need to know how you select a channel. On the 796D, (ex: ch100= LA fire 460.125) you press 100, then HOLD. How do you do that on the 996T?

Thanks
John B
Remscan Products

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Question / Answer should really have been its own thread, as it has nothing to do with the thread title. But, the thread was dead, anyway...

The complete PC control specification is available from Uniden's web site in the BCD996T Download area.

wm8s

Premium Subscriber
UPMan said:
Question / Answer should really have been its own thread, as it has nothing to do with the thread title.

Question ("I am writting software for the 996T...") <> thread title ("996t Software") ?

Status
Not open for further replies.