996XT file for Utah

Status
Not open for further replies.

KF7ZXT

Hi everyone,

I just moved here from Seattle. Much as I enjoy the hundreds of hours I often spend setting up a scanner in a new place, I have less time than normal (Mom's health issues).

So, if figured it could hurt to ask: does anyone have a program file for the state of Utah (and beyond) they'd be willing to share? I use FreeScan and run a GPS enabled Uniden 996xt. I'm in interested in Law Enforcement (including county), Fire/EMS, SAR (I was deeply involved in SAR in Seattle and will be here, too, once settled). I guess there might be some interesting military traffic around here as well. Anyway, if you've got a rich GPS-enabled file I can make it work for my needs.

So, if anyone is feeling generous, I'd really appreciate it.

Many thanks.

bchris

Rescue611,

I have a FreeScan file that will work pretty well for you. I have fine-tuned the GPS and TG's for me to use Utah County and South - Not as much for SLC and North, so you will likely need to adjust a few things. I just don't travel there much, so I educated guessed on some things, but it's way better than nothing! PM me w/ email address. I will be happy to help as much as I can.

Brent Christensen

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.