A above average setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Wow! Some thoughts:

1. Why is he just a listener? With all that knowledge why is he not a ham? He was listening to and logging ham traffic.

2. He spent a great deal of time putting his station together and it looks pretty compulsive on his part. He then spends a great deal of time using it. I can't tell by watching the third video if that is a relative or friend's party celebrating an anniversary or such, or it is his anniversary. How does he have time to maintain a marriage if the latter is true.

3. What does this guy do for a living? He has spent more than almost every ham I've ever known or known about. Although he is not a ham, the phrase "has adequate money" (HAM) certainly applies to him.

R1VINCE

1. Why is he just a listener? With all that knowledge why is he not a ham? He was listening to and logging ham traffic.

i may be wrong(which is often)-but isnt his ham call sign in the intro to his videos?
or at least i think its his call sign....

....i dont know-just my 2cents

nexus

no that is not an amateur radio callsign in the beginning of his video... great setup though.

brandon

Database Admin
Is that hooked to a scantenna? If not he wont be able to hear!!

Looks like a few Create Log Periodics. I also saw a Wellbrook loop and RF Systems DX One Pro. This guy has a fantastic setup and must have won the lotto too!! :D

N1SQB

Premium Subscriber
It's Official!

I have now officialy entered a deep deep depression state! Mother of God! That guy has one hell of a set up! Very Nice! Now, where are my pills.......Hmmm!

Manny

Status
Not open for further replies.