a BI7NOR RADIO TWO WAY RELAY CONTROL

Status
Not open for further replies.

teufler

Unit causes the transmit radio to "pulse". Will not stay keyed up, receive radio gets a solid green light but transmit radio glows red for maybe 5-7 seconds, then goes quiet, then starts again and repeats this cycle. Have tried several radios on the transmit side, all do the same. HAVE TURNED ON vOX, indications are the same. Box has new batteries, Unbits used are a GT-3 for receive, transmit either a F8HP or a Wouxun uv-8dr. Internet, have not found much as to settings. Unit pretty simple, just plug into each radio, and turn on. Unit allows two ht's to operate as a cross band repeater. I know the Wouxun is a cross band by itself but it was just one I plugged in for testing. Looking for some ideas.

nd5y

Do you have a link to it?
How much did it cost?
Sounds to me like a cheap chinese VOX operated POS that you plug two hand held radios into.
What did you expect, a real repeater?

teufler

nd5y and wa0cbw, The unit is selling at $50.00. It came out right before the Temn8r HT came out with crossband and the Wouxun uv8dr with cross band. Dense, well one unit is attached to my outside antenna and the other is just the rubber duck on low power. They are separated about 6 feet or the length of the cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.