• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

    We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

    If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

A Favor???

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfab

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Jun 10, 2006
Messages
1,461
Location
Broomfield/Aurora, CO
Can you guys keep an ear on the radio for a new Broomfield DTRS channel. I was informed they have a new ID, just not sure what it's for or if it's online yet! Thank you very much!
 

luke-1

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Jan 10, 2003
Messages
611
Location
Parker, CO
Probably 1400. It hits daily with Broomfield PD radios. Not sure what they are using it for yet.

Luke
 

jimmnn

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
14,327
Location
Colorado
jfab said:
Can you guys keep an ear on the radio for a new Broomfield DTRS channel. I was informed they have a new ID, just not sure what it's for or if it's online yet! Thank you very much!
Have you tried 1400?? We see the stinking Broomfield radios key up there everyday but rarely any voice, who is this new id assigned to the street sweepers?

Jim<
 

jfab

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Jun 10, 2006
Messages
1,461
Location
Broomfield/Aurora, CO
jimmnn said:
Have you tried 1400?? We see the stinking Broomfield radios key up there everyday but rarely any voice, who is this new id assigned to the street sweepers?

Jim<
Probably! I will double check! Thank you both!
 

luke-1

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Jan 10, 2003
Messages
611
Location
Parker, CO
It is 1400-

Caught Broomfield PD on it this morning. Calling it Channel-6

Luke
 

jfab

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Jun 10, 2006
Messages
1,461
Location
Broomfield/Aurora, CO
luke-1 said:
It is 1400-

Caught Broomfield PD on it this morning. Calling it Channel-6

Luke
Cool, thanks! That is strange because Broomfield PD only has four channels. I 'm sure that this is a public works channel though because Broomfield dispatch has that channel on their console.
 

Todd-NG

Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2004
Messages
161
Location
Northglenn, CO
jfab said:
Cool, thanks! That is strange because Broomfield PD only has four channels. I 'm sure that this is a public works channel though because Broomfield dispatch has that channel on their console.
Broomfield actually had 5 channels prior to this new one. I have had all 5 of them in my scanner for quite a while now. This new channel makes number 6 for them and all 6 are listed in the database.
 

jimmnn

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
14,327
Location
Colorado
Todd-NG said:
Broomfield actually had 5 channels prior to this new one. I have had all 5 of them in my scanner for quite a while now. This new channel makes number 6 for them and all 6 are listed in the database.
That's correct:

0065 BPD Ch-1 Dispatch
0002 BPD Ch-2
0003 BPD Ch-3
0004 BPD Ch-4 Data
0005 BPD Ch-5 Tac
1400 BPD Ch-6

Talk about a new county not being able to get everything assigned in order by CCNC. Also the new Ch-6 appears to be more all agency relations, heard public works talking to PD and yesterday even NMFR talking to PD.

Jim<
 

jfab

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Jun 10, 2006
Messages
1,461
Location
Broomfield/Aurora, CO
jimmnn said:
That's correct:

0065 BPD Ch-1 Dispatch
0002 BPD Ch-2
0003 BPD Ch-3
0004 BPD Ch-4 Data
0005 BPD Ch-5 Tac
1400 BPD Ch-6

Talk about a new county not being able to get everything assigned in order by CCNC. Also the new Ch-6 appears to be more all agency relations, heard public works talking to PD and yesterday even NMFR talking to PD.

Jim<
OK! I have never heard their channel 5, so that's where I was thrown off! Thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top