A few dispatch changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Englewood FD will be dispatched by Metcom effective 11/1/2014

and Sable & Bennett will be dispatched by Metcom effective 1/1/15.

Jim<

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)
Update to the Englewood FD changes, the contract was still under discussion at the time of the post and has since been finalized to occur on December 1st, 2014. Will be interested to see if they continue being dispatched on their talkgroup with the change.

Toneslider12

A suburban location near a metropolitan area
Update to the Englewood FD changes, the contract was still under discussion at the time of the post and has since been finalized to occur on December 1st, 2014. Will be interested to see if they continue being dispatched on their talkgroup with the change.

When MetCom begins dispatching for Englewood Fire they will be dispatched on MetCom 1 and go en-route on MetCom 2 like South Metro. At a later date the two Englewood talk groups will be relabeled as MetCom Ops channels.

Spitfire8520

When MetCom begins dispatching for Englewood Fire they will be dispatched on MetCom 1 and go en-route on MetCom 2 like South Metro. At a later date the two Englewood talk groups will be relabeled as MetCom Ops channels.

Thanks for the input Eric! Are Sable and Bennett also going to be on MetCom 1?

Toneslider12

Thanks for the input Eric! Are Sable and Bennett also going to be on MetCom 1?

No problem. Sable & Bennett were each given two talkgroups when they re-signed with CCNC, I haven't seen the TG numbers yet. One will be a MetCom Rural Dispatch channel where tones will go out, one Sable Ops, one Bennett Ops and a fourth channel yet to be labeled.

Spitfire8520

One will be a MetCom Rural Dispatch channel where tones will go out, one Sable Ops, one Bennett Ops and a fourth channel yet to be labeled.

Is the dispatch going to be First-In, or will it be similar to West Douglas with manual tones and voice information? I'm also curious as to whether or not West Douglas would be part of that Rural Dispatch or if it's exclusive for Eastern Colorado.

Toneslider12

Is the dispatch going to be First-In, or will it be similar to West Douglas with manual tones and voice information? I'm also curious as to whether or not West Douglas would be part of that Rural Dispatch or if it's exclusive for Eastern Colorado.

The call airings will be similar to West Douglas. No Automatic Voice Dispatch (AVD) from WestNet/FirstIn. Dispatchers will voice the incident information, Sable will be dispatched by unit and Bennett will stay as "Fire 900" as they currently are by Adcom.

West Douglas will remain on their own talk group separate from the east ops due to their close relationship with South Metro.

Steve2003

No problem. Sable & Bennett were each given two talkgroups when they re-signed with CCNC, I haven't seen the TG numbers yet. One will be a MetCom Rural Dispatch channel where tones will go out, one Sable Ops, one Bennett Ops and a fourth channel yet to be labeled.

Just heard Metcom doing some testing with Bennett fire on their old talkgroup (TGID 39). Didn't catch what they were calling the talkgroup but I suspect its one of the three mentioned above.

Toneslider12

Just heard Metcom doing some testing with Bennett fire on their old talkgroup (TGID 39). Didn't catch what they were calling the talkgroup but I suspect its one of the three mentioned above.

TGID 39 was Bennett Primary and will be renamed as EM (East MetCom) Dispatch.

TGID 40 was Bennett Ground and will be renamed EM Ops 1

TGID 4121 was Sable Altura Primary and will be renamed EM Ops 2

An additional TGID which I have yet to see will be called EM Ops 3

All incidents will be aired on EM Dispatch and immediately sent to one of the three operations channels. Bennett and Sable will transition from Adcom / FRCC to MetCom / CCNC on December 15th. Also a slight change from above... Bennett Fire will be aired as such and not Fire Unit 900 as they are currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.