A Few DMR systems around Pearson

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbstone99

I was up at the International Centre yesterday for the Pet Expo up there.. and did a bit of scanning. I am not too sure if these two are part of the same system. I have a feeling it is but I didn't hear enough traffic to confirm if it was or wasn't. I didn't have my laptop with me either so I am not sure where this one is located..

454.3625 Cap+ cc 14 Heard tg 10 30 40
452.2625 Cap+ cc 14 Heard tg 10

I just checked the TAFL and the Canadian Tire Distribution Center on Steeles in Brampton is on both of these frequencies and both are listed as Digital TRBO so that could be a possibility.

One frequency I was able to confirm was 451.3375 DMR cc 11 tg 100 which is the security for Woodbine Racetrack. I heard them mention the grandstands and various gates.

Matt

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
454.3625 Cap+ cc 14 Heard tg 10 30 40
452.2625 Cap+ cc 14 Heard tg 10

My notes have these as FedEX at YYZ. I had them listed as CC=1 but that may have changed (these notes are from a few years back at least)

One frequency I was able to confirm was 451.3375 DMR cc 11 tg 100 which is the security for Woodbine Racetrack. I heard them mention the grandstands and various gates.

Nice! The OLG CAP+ system at Woodbine is encrypted & uses RAS as well :(

mbstone99

My notes have these as FedEX at YYZ. I had them listed as CC=1 but that may have changed (these notes are from a few years back at least)

Nice! The OLG CAP+ system at Woodbine is encrypted & uses RAS as well :(

I did see CC 1 come up on 454.3625 as well but no traffic.. I even sat outside the Fed Ex building at Derry & Bramalea but didn't hear any transmissions.. This one though is definitely close to the airport.

Matt

VA3ADP

Premium Subscriber
I did see CC 1 come up on 454.3625 as well but no traffic.. I even sat outside the Fed Ex building at Derry & Bramalea but didn't hear any transmissions.. This one though is definitely close to the airport.

Matt
Like the Transat Cap+ (also at the airport). The system will be active depending on the days they have outbound flights. I know on Friday nights they have 2-3 outbound flights. The system is pretty active during the couple hours it takes to load the cargo onto the plane(s). That would be the best time to figure out talkgroups!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

ATCTech

If it's FedEx specifically you're referring to there should be loads of activity. There's a DC10/MD11 inbound flight from KMEM daily between 6 and 7AM (and at least weekdays from KIND), an outbound back to KMEM around 10AM, another inbound from KMEM about 7PM and two outbounds to KMEM and KIND almost daily. Add to that FedEx Canada operated under contract by Morningstar to/from various points in Canada (those are the B757s you see on the ramp) that are in and out at all times of the day and night plus the C208 feeders to/from CYAM, CYSB, CYYB and CTYS) and the sort center should be going constantly. I would think that would make for a busy radio system.

Status
Not open for further replies.