A good frequency site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stick0413

Premium Subscriber
You can just as easily go and search the FCC for the info they have.

Also much of it is outdated.

mjthomas59

I don't think there is a better database than what we have here. It is the most uptodate and most accurate information you can find. Plus the admins live in the areas that they mod in the DB, so i don't think it gets much better than that.

trace1

cityfreq.com a good place to get additional frequencies?

Nope, not for my area!!!

brandon

Database Admin
Cityfreq has been around for ages. I remember seeing it in Google back in 1999 haha.
Besides RR, a great place to find frequencies is www.antennasearch.com
You enter your address (or where you want) and do a search and it displays all the licensed radio sites near you. Then plug in the callsign into RR or the FCC to find frequencies and other useful info. I find some goodies using this method, good luck.

Airdorn

CStarr59 said:
www.cityfreq.com it is a good place to get additional frequencies. Many of you may have used it, but some may have not. Anyone else know any good sites like this one?

Hey, thanks for that site. RR is great, but I always like new sites with the data layed-out in different ways.

After an initial obnoxious browser hijack, there was some pretty good info there.

xpawel15x

I knew that website before this post but my area is all outdated and the website has annoying pop up ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.