A Good GPS Navigation for Self-Driving Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

serena3342

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Last week, our family had enjoyed a three days tour by self-driving. It's really cool, the weather was good, and we have made a careful plan for this trip,especially for the road map. Because we must go to several cities during this three days with the shortest route. when i was fighting with the map for those cities, and aim to find out a straight line of them, my order sister came to me and show me her "Secret Weapon": A poratable gps device,she told me that it's a gps navigation. I bought this in a Wholesale China Electronics online store last week, just for this driving tour,Thanks god, she arrived right now, isn't a surprise?
With the gps navigation she bought we can easily Find the way through complex city streets. However, a map with complicated drawings, figures, and incomprehensible images would not be sufficient; especially if you are driving alone or you don’t know how to read the map. it can easily find out about neat buying groceries, presentations, and other attractions en course as well. Discovering something for everybody helps to keep all the circle of relatives satisfied in the trip.
Everbody,have you even been to make a plan for a self-driving tour? it's really a good choice for this sunny autumn, take a few friends and a good gps navigaion for a happy trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.