A helping hand from all of us

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
I don't know if this is the proper place to post/ask this or even if its ok to bring this topic up but is anyone interested in trying to start something here and only here for new members who don't have the means to get radios because of finical problems.

I paid for a total strangers membership and even sent him a radio. I really think if we want to give back to the community why don't we just help people who cant afford to buy a basic scanner or a 2m ham radio. I'm not trying to make anyone feel bad but i'm sure we all have radios that we don't use. I do not know how to word this post but hopefully you guys understand what i'm trying to say. How do you all feel about it?

Mike

I think that is a wonderful idea. That is what community is about. I don't have any extra scanners but that does not mean I can't look for them and I would even do my best to program it for them.

We understand. It's given back to the community who enjoy scanner and hams who can't afford them or want to learn something new.

Status
Not open for further replies.