A-hole TERMINATED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

poltergeisty

Truth is a force of nature
John_M said:
Whatever.
Thought you were laughing at the fact I misspelled pound.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rhutch, We got rid of one hell of an evil dude. Not George Washington, Paul river or Nathan hale.

This is a step towards their final days, and believe me they are numbered. As you talk about our revolution let me ask you, who won?

We will always be resilient and stead fast, we will continue the fight in Iraq's own revolution. A revolution towards a peaceful and sovran nation of which will defend and govern its own self. It started the same with the USA and it will be for Iraq. (I sound like the President) :) (Revolution: A change for the good of all.)

The people there are happy but without a doubt evil lingers like the smell of a thousand dead terrorists.

Sadly, it will probably always be in a not so perfect world full of confused and miserable little souls.

Last edited:

jimyleg

rhutch said:
Agreed and instead of having one head it'll have 5 or 10. I think the celebration will be short lived.

And yes by all means he deserved what he got and more. But the rejoicing and ass slapping is getting a little much, you'd think the war was over.

Put this in another context. During the American Revolution the British viewed you as terrorists, had the British killed Washington would you have given up and would you all be British subjects now.
now we have to ask ourselves the question of who is next to come out of the wordwork? How soon will his remaining torrorists start up again? If there is no icon but still terrorism it's going to be like the west bank. Can you say CIVIL CHAOS? UNREST? Jeepers, I hope for the Iraqi people sake the president does not pull troops any time soon.

I think of it like this. When your young and your parents nagh you forever and ever and ever until you cannot stand it any more and you wan't to drown in a kitty pool. You start to except the rules and eventually you do things right w/o thinking about it becouse it's the right thing to do. I doubt family politics applys here but dammit.. Zarqawi's death just doens't feel that great.

Al Zarqawi's death will produce only 1 result - they'll want retribution.
Retribution for what? He wasnt some spiritual leader or a head of state (same reason he probably wont be hailed as a martyr) even Osama Bin Laden had expressed discontent with Zarqawi's practices. Remember that terrorists have no value at all for human life, they exist for the sole purpose of destroying something...thus anyone that does say they are seeking revenge for this is merely play acting to get America's gullible left to yell louder that all we've done is make more enemies.

Al42

TXFirefighter112 said:
Retribution for what?
For our killing one of theirs. How many times have they killed in retribution for the death of another terrorist? Or even for the imprisonment of a terrorist? They don't need a reason to kill, but they take every opportunity to use anything as a reason, so they won't let this one slip through their fingers.

wesct

John_M said:
wesct Wrote:

The terrorists caught in Toronto were supposedly "inspired by Al Queda" they didn't have any ties to Al Queda.
they dont have to be tied into the organization to act out on what they agree with
that organization.

wesct

Go-24

US Gov + media are a bunch of hypocrits!

Why is it fine and dandy for our government and the media to display these death images and the bodies/heads of those killed like trophys but when the enemy does it they are evil people and we do anything we can to make sure the images dont get out.

Dubbin

Premium Subscriber
Go-24 said:
US Gov + media are a bunch of hypocrits!

Why is it fine and dandy for our government and the media to display these death images and the bodies/heads of those killed like trophys but when the enemy does it they are evil people and we do anything we can to make sure the images dont get out.
I think they do it to prove to the world that these loosers are truly dead. Its also a whole lot different showing the body of a terrorist then it is to show one of our service men being dragged through the streets.

rhutch

Only because it's one of your soldiers, why don't you try to look at things from a different point of view. If someone attacked the US and the population resisted would you them terrorists? If for some reason Canadians or Mexicans came to help out would we be foriegn fighters and terrorists. Basically they are resistance fighters and they are doing no different then what you would do if your country was attacked (and you didn't agree with it), that's what happens when your occupy another nation.

The above comment is not a debate on the justness of the war, it is irrelivent at this point, as you're there now and have to finish what your started. Colin Powell was right, it's just like the Pottery Barn " your break it, you bought it". The death of Zarqewi is not gong to slow them down one bit, I suggest you learn not to underestimate your enemies.

poltergeisty

rhutch said:
I suggest you learn not to underestimate your enemies.
This Is what we must learn.

It is the unconventionalism that will ultimately win over the battle field, even after we have left the scene.

I think technology in Iraq is greatly needed in combating this type of enemy. For now and the future.

FYI, Iraqis are not all resisting our being there. If we leave they are dead, period. And then who will *****???

We don't need more skeletons in the closet or in the ground!

Last edited:

rhutch

poltergeisty said:
This Is what we must learn.

It is the unconventionalism that will ultimately win over the battle field, even after we have left the scene.
Exactly, so I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. The Iraquis are using unconventional means, and the US (rightly so) will never be able to go to their level of barbaricness so you'll never be as unconventional as they are.

poltergeisty said:
I think technology in Iraq is greatly needed in combating this type of enemy. For now and the future.
That is the one of the US's biggest problems, they think there is a technological solution to everything, guess what there's not.

poltergeisty said:
FYI, Iraqis are not all resisting our being there. If we leave they are dead, period. And then who will *****???
As usual please try to read the actual post, I never said all Iraquis are against you, because if they were you would already have lost. As for who will ***** someone will, because they'll ***** no matter what. The US went in and made the mess so the US has to deal with the fallout no matter what, weither you stay or go. Please don't give me the humanitarian crap, in the 80's when he actually gased his peolpe the US did **** about it, in the 90's the US turned their back on the Kurds and others when they tried to over throw him (many paid with their lives). The Us had actually encouraged them to uprise aswell, so don't be surprised when even those who aren't against you don't trust you. The main reason the US turned their backs because they hated Iran more and felt Saddam stabilized the area, for their own intrests. The US actually helped him put down the uprising by allowing him to fly in the no fly zone. The only reason the US is there is because of US interests.

poltergeisty said:
We don't need more skeletons in the closet or in the ground!
Huh???

poltergeisty

rhutch said:
Exactly, so I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. The Iraquis are using unconventional means, and the US (rightly so) will never be able to go to their level of barbaricness so you'll never be as unconventional as they are.
Have you heard of a Delta force operator before??? :roll:

rhutch said:
That is the one of the US's biggest problems, they think there is a technological solution to everything, guess what there's not.
lol lol vincint price style.

rhutch said:
As usual please try to read the actual post, I never said all Iraquis are against you, because if they were you would already have lost. As for who will ***** someone will, because they'll ***** no matter what. The US went in and made the mess so the US has to deal with the fallout no matter what, weither you stay or go. Please don't give me the humanitarian crap, in the 80's when he actually gased his peolpe the US did **** about it, in the 90's the US turned their back on the Kurds and others when they tried to over throw him (many paid with their lives). The Us had actually encouraged them to uprise aswell, so don't be surprised when even those who aren't against you don't trust you. The main reason the US turned their backs because they hated Iran more and felt Saddam stabilized the area, for their own intrests. The US actually helped him put down the uprising by allowing him to fly in the no fly zone. The only reason the US is there is because of US interests.Huh???
You watch way too much BBC.

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Hi all,

"...had the British killed Washington would you have given up and would you all be British subjects now."

More likely we'd be asking "Now Howe could that have happened?" (;->)

Frankly I don't quite understand all the cause celebre when for every terrorist killed there are ten kids lined up to take his place. Then again it's all a matter of POV, they view Israel and it's principal ally the US as terrorists. In WW2 the Germans viewed the Underground as terrorists, there's a fine line between a terrorist and a freedom fighter. Good guy or bad guy? P-O-V!

OK, flame the hell out of me just because I'm not a sheep following the rest of the flock, I can think for myself and take no sides. Wowie Zowie Za... what's his name? Who cares? You've seen one you've seen them all.

crashcrew

Premium Subscriber
Splain, Lucy

If a firefighter fights fires.....
..and a crimefighter fights crime....

what does a freedom fighter fight?

Hmmmm

amusement

crashcrew said:
...what does a freedom fighter fight? ...
Freedom fries of course.

It took the Al Qaeda two days to announce their next head of Iraq operations.
That poor bastard won't enjoy his freedom to long.

Al jazeera has stories about the martyrs brigade filling up with recruits.
Can somone shut down Al jazeera? As in -- move it to Siberia. Putin would really
like another news agency in Russia (not!).

Status
Not open for further replies.