A-hole TERMINATED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJB

TXFirefighter112 said:
No, even if they were ALL against us their main weapon is blowing themselves up and they would lose because they'd be taking at least double the casualties we would. Not to mention an M-16 can mow down even the toughest armored camel. Technology may not be the solution to everything, but it damn sure comes close.
Their (there are so many they's') main weapons are:
Poverty & misinformation they get from their desparate leaders and clerics who like to kep them down and $ that get from their nations and from mosques and the like from our part of the world.
If we can stop the flow of $ to these terrorist groups we might be able to neuter them.
This is the true war. Stop all the $'s coming and they are rendered weak.
Having all the weapons means nothing, your forces are there to fight but their forces are there to fight a higher power, the great hatred that is the west, they are there to fight the great satan that is judeo-chrisitan American life.
Having fancy guns and fighting on their turf is not the easist way to win a war, I.E. Vietnam.
As long as their are belief systems, 'my god is better than yours... we will continue to have troubles.

mike_webb59

Translated from Insurgency.... er, "Freedom Fighters" communciations:

``Generally speaking and despite the gloomy present situation, we find that the best solution in order to get out of this crisis is to involve the U.S. forces in waging a war against another country or any hostile groups,''

``We mean specifically attempting to escalate the tension between America and Iran, and American and the Shiite in Iraq,'

``Creating disputes between America and them could hinder the U.S. cooperation with them, and subsequently weaken this kind of alliance between Shiites and the Americans,''

http://my.netscape.com/corewidgets/news/story.psp?cat=51180&id=2006061514270001335262

rhutch

Pretty stupid of the terrorist (Islamic Patriots, freedom fighters, scumbags insert your favorite here______). Sounds like a plan to draw the Americans into a second front, (the second front did wonders for the Germany in WWII). They already have gone around killing people while wearing Iraqi security uniforms (and probably US uniforms too).

Contrary to the beliefs of some they aren't stupid, (except that they allowed these laptops with this stuff to be captured) imagine that they use laptops and they don't just scratch it on stone tablets. The posturing that the US has been doing with Iran plays into this stragtegy as have the recent reports that Iran has been providing intelligence, and more sophisticated IED to the insurgents. The US is finding a treasure trove of intelligence, the insurgents like using laptops, GSP's, cell and sat phones, everytime they kill one of these guys his electronics provides lots of good intell.

cristisphoto

poltergeisty said:
HE IS FINALLY DEAD!! AL ZARQAWI.

For the last two years I prayed this day would come. He now pays in hell.

I have seen his beheadings and he is no doubt one evil dude!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,198651,00.html

Oh there will be another worse more evolved "member" to take his place...
There have been PLENTY of combatants whom have survived attacks and hence
moved up the ladder to leadership...
SOOOo
BE careful for what you wish....
Crista

mike_webb59

Wanted:

Experienced "Freedom Fighter" combat commander for a thrilling and dynamic opportunity in Iraq. The ideal candidate will have recent experience in recruiting, training and deployment of subjects into a very hostile and lethal environment. In lieu of experience, the desire to prepare for his own suicide, and direct others to do the same, would be preferred.

Candidate will be required to maintain staffing levels at very high rates of attrition.

In addition to actual successful combat experience, the candidiate should be able to overcome certain muslim and other humanitarian concepts and be willing to kill and maim Iraqi civilians without prejudice. The candidate should also be able to convince the media that such killing of Iraqi civilians really hurts Americans and supports our cause of bringing freedom to the Iraqi people.

In support of our Freedom Fighting cause, the candidate should be able to set aside differences with other rival Freedom Fighting organizations such as Hamas. Candidate should also be capable of refusing all offers peace talks with the current government, International Peace Organizations, and from other Islamic leaders.

Candidate should be able to carry on this campaign without frequent communication from Al Quaeda "Freedom Fighting" leadership currenlty holed up safely in Pakistan.

Candidate may have to deal with his own Freedom Fighting organization revealing his wherebouts to the US Military.

We can offer support from various media outlets, and safe transport through the freedom-loving countries of Syria and Iran.

Line officers from the Freedom Fighting areas of Somalia, the Sudan, and former Bosnia are encouraged to apply. Preference to any of our brother officers skilled in "cleansing."

We cannot offer compensation, but we guarantee a spot in paradise immediately upon your death. Really. We promise. No, really.

poltergeisty

Truth is a force of nature
cristisphoto said:
Oh there will be another worse more evolved "member" to take his place...
There have been PLENTY of combatants whom have survived attacks and hence
moved up the ladder to leadership...
SOOOo
BE careful for what you wish....
Crista
Viva La LIfe may ass!

I never said I wished for anything.:lol:

SOOooOOooOOooOO, Be carefull what you wish for.

Hmm, there are plaenty of people just like you to now quote me. :lol:

poltergeisty

Tactics, fronts and assertions

rhutch said:
Sounds like a plan to draw the Americans into a second front
Wow, slow down there rhutch. This is not a new front a second front or weather front. (Coined during world war I) Its called a tactic, well more of a psyop. Their "front" is EVERYWHERE! Please, don't start comparing resistance fighters from world war II to terrorist now. :roll: Look into Operation Market garden!

rhutch said:
(the second front did wonders for the Germany in WWII)
Well terrorist organizations have "fronts" all around the world. I guess their really making a big tactical mistake aren't they? :roll:

rhutch said:
Contrary to the beliefs of some they aren't stupid,
:lol: really.

rhutch said:
(except that they allowed these laptops with this stuff to be captured)
They allowed?

these laptops?

So your defending the stupid mistake they make on a day by day basis? I hate to say it but their dumb as all hell!

rhutch said:
The US is finding a treasure trove of intelligence,
Hey who told you that? That was A 1 nut case classified. :lol: "Treasure trove" :roll: Stop quoting someones speech and making it your own!

rhutch said:
the insurgents like using laptops, GSP's, cell and sat phones, everytime they kill one of these guys his electronics provides lots of good intell.
lol lol vincent price style. So technology is what we don't need you said?

You frickin contradicted yourself!

Last edited:

rhutch

" Treasure Trove" last I knew it was a relatively common expression, if I should give someone credit for it please do tell.

The insurgents using common everyday appliances, how does that equate to my earlier statement about " the US thinking there is a technological solution to everything". I really don't think it contradicts anyhting but whatever. Yes "allowed" meaning they didn't destory it, prior to getting captured.

Yea they're stupid as hell, I don't think the 2500 soliders who gave there life feel that way or those that died on 9/11, or in spain, or in Bali, or in London. So in your eagerness to attack me with your ignorant rants crap on all those who have died at the hands of these creeps.

I'm not quiet sure about your grasp of the english language but how exactly am I defending their mistakes? By talking about them it's defending them? And it "they're" not "their" which is a contraction of they are.

Actually it camp from an email from a Marine that a friend passed along to me. It was very interesting, he talked about what it was like, what weapons and equipment that they had that worked and what the enemy had.

Yes trying to get the US to attack Iran would be a tactic, and that tactic would be called, anyone.... anyone.... anyone..... getting them to open..... open..... open.... a second..... a second.... front.

The second front would be the US attacking Iran, actually it would be a third front 1st= Afganistan 2nd=Iraq 3rd= Iran. The terrorist really don't have any fronts because.. Try to follow along. Oh I forgot history has no bearing on anyhting right?

poltergeisty

rhutch said:
" Treasure Trove" last I knew it was a relatively common expression, if I should give someone credit for it please do tell.
Maj. Gen. William Caldwell.

He was the one who talked about operations that took place after the Bombs hit .

rhutch said:
The insurgents using common everyday appliances, how does that equate to my earlier statement about " the US thinking there is a technological solution to everything".
Well um you kind of have to use one piece of technology to decipher and analyze another piece of technology. Duh.

rhutch said:
Yes "allowed" meaning they didn't destory it, prior to getting captured.
Too bad for them. :lol:

rhutch said:
Yea they're stupid as hell, I don't think the 2500 soliders who gave there life feel that way or those that died on 9/11, or in spain, or in Bali, or in London. So in your eagerness to attack me with your ignorant rants crap on all those who have died at the hands of these creeps.
What the hell are you trying to say here. That if I attack your apparent knowledge of tactics and history that I'm attacking people who have died from terrorists?

Give me a break, you should know by now that I'm against terrorism. You should really learn the English language yourself because I can't read some of your posts. Their miss worded, misguided and even though you may think you know what the real story is you only know what is feed to you.

Sorry, I will "attack" you FOREVER. So long as I think your thoughts are of lunacy and in their own right a form of attack. Apparently I'm not the only one that says that you weigh in opposite to someones opinion.

I thought they were really smart. :roll:

Theres an old proverb. It goes something like this. Put up or shut up!

rhutch said:
I'm not quiet sure about your grasp of the english language but how exactly am I defending their mistakes?
Because you said they should have destroyed that evidence. Your demeanor on this issue sound to me like your anti-war or opposite to destroy the A-holes. Your opinion is fine of course but I will state mine in all the knowledge and depth of my very soul.

rhutch said:
Actually it camp from an email
This is what I'm talking about. What's this suppose to mean? I should learn the English language? Also check your spelling :lol:

BTW~ You should have known who said "Treasure trove of intelligence" if you read the article I posted. :roll:

Last edited:
rhutch said:
Pretty stupid of the terrorist (Islamic Patriots, freedom fighters, scumbags insert your favorite here______). Sounds like a plan to draw the Americans into a second front, (the second front did wonders for the Germany in WWII). They already have gone around killing people while wearing Iraqi security uniforms (and probably US uniforms too).

Contrary to the beliefs of some they aren't stupid, (except that they allowed these laptops with this stuff to be captured) imagine that they use laptops and they don't just scratch it on stone tablets. The posturing that the US has been doing with Iran plays into this stragtegy as have the recent reports that Iran has been providing intelligence, and more sophisticated IED to the insurgents. The US is finding a treasure trove of intelligence, the insurgents like using laptops, GSP's, cell and sat phones, everytime they kill one of these guys his electronics provides lots of good intell.

I dont see anything wrong with that post, except that the USA fought 2 fronts in the exact same war as Germany and came out on top in both. That and the terrorists are stupid in thinking they could win, and in their belief that life exists for the sole purpose of being blown up.

And have ya'll heard about the latest intel they found? That Iraq and Afghanistan had formed a strategic alliance 2 years before 9/11 and Iraq was providing military training to Al Qeida....hmmm.....I thought that Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11 and wasnt affiliated with terrorism in any way whatsoever. :confused: :confused: :confused:

mike_webb59

2500 in relation to some other numbers.

Deaths in Iraq.
* IRAQI:
o Total: estimated 100,000 excess deaths (8,000 to 194,000 at 95% confidence interval), with roughly three times as many injured (by September 2004 (from a study in The Lancet).
o Military/combatants (very rough estimates): during the 6 weeks of "major combat" in March–April 2003: 30,000 (estimate by General Tommy Franks)

* COALITION (figures as of 11 June 2006 if not otherwise dated):
o Military: 2,718 as of 11 June 2006 at a rate of 2.3 per day.
These are total coalition casualties not counting Iraqi ally soldiers or Iraqi police.
-> 2,492 U.S.
-> 113 U.K.
-> 114 from all other coalition countries (not including Iraq)
-> Iraqi allied soldiers: number unknown. At least 2,235.
-> 3,327 Iraqi policemen
o Civilians:
+ 37,848-42,216 Iraqi civilians reported killed as of 18 May 2006
+ at least 258 private security personnel (as of August 29, 2005)
+ more than 150 UN personnel/foreign civilians
+ more than 30 journalists

* INSURGENTS
o Killed:6,664 as of 7 June 2006
+ 763 were suicide bombers
o Captured:11,703 as of 31 May 2006

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_in_the_conflict_in_Iraq

DaveH

I'm amazed (but maybe shouldn't be) by the sheer outpouring of self-
indulgant jubilation for such a shallow victory. The world is surely a better
place without him, but the effect of Al-Zarqawi being "brought to justice"
(in US parlance) will likely be negligible. Things have gone from bad to
worse in Iraq and GWB/War Party and their supporters are looking for
just about anything that points to "progress" towards "victory", especially
to distract people from the sad truth behind this war of aggression.

In any society there are the "true patriots" who believe in truth and justice
for all sides, not just theirs (or "ours", whatever). Then there are the "flag-
wavers", who believe the way to win is more guns, more bombs, and more
killings. Sadly, that result is being seen in US bodybags and Iraqis deaths.

I'm not going to argue semantics, but notice some counter-arguments based
on minor gramatical or spelling slips of others are pretty lame (no names....).

Another thing, I wouldn't frame any of these disagreements across the
US-Canada border as north-south. A substantial number of Americans now
disagree with the handling of the war (and the war itself); and a certain percentage
of Canadians support the war, including (although he is hard-pressed to admit it)
our present minority-elected Prime Minister.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to have a large cup of strong hot coffee, to
cool me down and help calm my nerves.... :)

Dave

poltergeisty

Fronts, Tactics and apparent assertions. Part II

So the spin continues....

Here is what is wrong. The whole tone and apparent knowledge of the past to support an argument.

I will attempt to show the truth at which I see.

Exhibit A.

From a news article.

==========Zarqawi's Death Helps Investigators Learn More About Al Qaeda ===========

Zarqawi, a Sunni Muslim, was known for his gruesome attacks Iraq's Shiite population — a tactic that put him at odds with Al Qaeda's central leadership. But al-Masri could be more receptive to guidance from Afghan-Pakistani border, given his long-standing ties to Zawahri, a fellow Egyptian.

Notice that this was a tactic not a front? :roll:

Now there is speculation to the new "leader" and it seems that there is some bitterness within Al Qaeda right now with this idea.

Exhibit B.

===========Zarqawi Intel Leads to 452 Raids Across Iraq===================

According to a translation of the document, insurgents were being weakened by operations against them and by their failure to attract recruits. To give new impetus to the insurgency, they would have to change tactics, it added.

Notice they need to change tactics not fronts? :roll:

So A-hole's death was important after all. Contrary to the beliefs by some. :roll:

Ok, now on to this apparent smarts of insurgents\terrorists that was claimed for in the post preceding. I quote. " Contrary to the beliefs of some they aren't stupid".

:lol:

In the news article in tilted, "Zarqawi's Death Helps Investigators Learn More About Al Qaeda" I took another snip it that reads.

"During a speech in April, Gen. Michael Hayden, the newly appointed CIA director, said the war in Iraq motivates jihadists, but their failure there would weaken the movement globally."

So contrary to beliefs by some know it alls and their Kool aid vat at home. Terrorists\Insurgents in Iraq are making tactical mistakes on the Iraqi front. I can also tell you their making tactical mistakes on the Afghanistan front too. And they continue to make tactical mistakes all around the world, including Canada. Oh their not stupid alright!

Let me reinforce the idea of a front again.

In the news article in tilted "Zarqawi Intel Leads to 452 Raids Across Iraq" I took another snip it that reads.

"Operation Forward Together, involving 75,000 Iraqi army and police forces backed by U.S. troops, began Wednesday at a crucial time — one day after Bush visited Baghdad to reassure Iraqis of Washington's continued support and exactly a week after al-Zarqawi's death in a U.S. airstrike."

Now this, is a frickin front!!!

Now let me rant on about world war II and the front issue.

First of all, Germany was fighting Russia before Germany declared war on the United States. Which was after the United States declared war on Japan. Germany had many fronts as did Italy. Germany kick the pants off the countrys they set on to however, German battles with Russia where won lost won and lost again.

The United states had more then one front as well. However, we entered the war on 8-December-1941 giving more time for the German war machine to grind at all their fronts only because we (USA) declared neutrality. Canada took the latter in 1939.

Zarqawi was an evil SOB. His death is like cutting the head off the barking dog. There has been a great cumulation of intil. due to his slaying . The proof is in the document that apparently says, I'll summarize.

'were getting our asses kicked and we need to start rethinking our tactics otherwise we can't put over on to the wold our BS propaganda Islam radical sht!'

If no one can see the importance of this then you must be living in a cave. Eagerness to not weigh in against evil makes evil weigh in against you!

Are terrorist evil? Yes of course silly rabbits that live in holes.

Last edited:

poltergeisty

DaveH said:
I'm amazed (but maybe shouldn't be) by the sheer outpouring of self-
indulgant jubilation for such a shallow victory. The world is surely a better
place without him, but the effect of Al-Zarqawi being "brought to justice"
(in US parlance) will likely be negligible.
Likely be negligible? So the world being a better place is negligible? :roll: Contradiction is the root of all stupidity.

Negligible? Look at the facts man. Read article headlines posted above. These were taking from a fair and balanced news source, unlike yours.

Will likely be negligible to ones of negligible thoughts! You must not ascertain the large volumes of BS news you watch up there. This is of course absolute opposite to negligible!

DaveH said:
Things have gone from bad to
worse in Iraq and GWB/War Party and their supporters are looking for
just about anything that points to "progress" towards "victory", especially
to distract people from the sad truth behind this war of aggression.
You haven't seen any progress because your a fly, like so many others that like to feed on sht. So go and regurgitate somewhere else.

Isn't funny how Hilary Clinton made a speech at some democratic gathering and when she said to the effect "the job must be done in Iraq before any kind of pull out" and then all her compatriot's booed. That doesn't get anymore cynical and out right radical then that.

The only thing I will complain about is the leadership and tactics that are taking place in Iraq. I think its now changing and we are starting to see this. Besides the killings by the A-holes, which sound like you support. Why? Its the "sad truth" to any war and merely outputting this truth for others is a crappy tactic for your views.

"War of aggression." :roll: On USA part or the insurgency? Hard to tell from your stand point so far.

Do you want nothing but hell on earth? It sounds like it. Reread what I have posted and try not to make any quote happy mistakes like some do, as you did here yourself. Why? You made a mistake against an American's opinion thats why.

During any war there is opposition by people. Thought you may wont to know this in case you haven't understood the past yourself.

DaveH said:
In any society there are the "true patriots" who believe in truth and justice
for all sides, not just theirs (or "ours", whatever). Then there are the "flag-
wavers", who believe the way to win is more guns, more bombs, and more
killings. Sadly, that result is being seen in US bodybags and Iraqis deaths.

Yes true justice. We deliver what they want and what they believe in. DEATH!!! They kill us, we kill them. They give up we'll take 'em in.

Of course we all know what that means. Torture this and that crap.

DaveH said:
I'm not going to argue semantics, but notice some counter-arguments based
on minor gramatical or spelling slips of others are pretty lame (no names....).
I didn't start the fire! Look to see who first said look at the "English language". I thought it was dumb too. But effective communication is the number one thing any leader must know. Sorry was that too semantic for you? :roll: The truth to semantics is of course in the eye of the writer. Interpretations get lost in the forum fog. As what is going on here

DaveH said:
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to have a large cup of strong hot coffee, to
cool me down and help calm my nerves...
And rid your body full of BS. The only thing that's not BS is this statement. "The world is surely a better
place without him" However its a but statement so its like a BS tactic on your part.

You had plenty of time to drink your hot ass coffee while you typed before you had paste this BS.

Excused? You were never excused, I know you will be back and take a nip at your haunting.

Last edited:

DaveH

Polter,

I guess the spirit and word of the rules/guidelines for this
forum matter not a whole lot to you i.e. personal attacks. I could
refute everything point by point, but any response to your uncivil
diatribe is not worth it to me. Many things matter, but trying to
convince you of anything isn't one of them

Dave

Last edited:

STiMULi

Don't argue with (insert Liberal Entity here).

Dave does that mean you gave up? That would be a predictable passive response. :)

DaveH

STiMULi said:
Don't argue with (insert Liberal Entity here).

Dave does that mean you gave up? That would be a predictable passive response. :)
No, I just don't engage people with such little self-control and blind
patriotism as to resort to personal attacks and smears. I should have realized
by the thread-starter and the tone of discussion. People can be diametrically
opposed, yet argue their points. It is not always necessarily about "winning"
an argument (whatever it means).

Dave

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
DaveH said:
Polter,

I guess the spirit and word of the rules/guidelines for this
forum matter not a whole lot to you i.e. personal attacks.

Dave
Aren't you being selective in your criticism? I don't recall any mention of this to fellow Canadian rhutch. Review two comments below:

1. I always find it funny that the biggest hawks are the people who have never served, who sit on the sidelines like cheerleaders.
2. Maybe your problem is you've only taken American history, maybe you should try some World history you might get a bigger view of the world.
Both are personal attacks to poltergeisty.

DaveH

fmon said:
Aren't you being selective in your criticism? I don't recall any mention of this to fellow Canadian rhutch. Review two comments below:

Both are personal attacks to poltergeisty.
Frank,

Not particularly. I find those remarks arguably insulting, but
a far cry from the outright vicious response I was referring to.
No point in quoting and requoting, read and compare.

And, I am not my "brother's" keeper. Wherever "rhutch" is shouldn't
matter...if he is wrong, take him to task for it. If the shoe
fits... As I said, framing this as "across the border" isn't
particularly useful.

I don't have delicate ears! I've heard and seen much worse.
I just don't respect people who try to shut down debate because
they don't like what they're hearing.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.