A little lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordonware

Premium Subscriber
I have a new BCD396XT, am using ARC XT software. I am very novice and just trying to do some programming. I have a couple counties programmed by scannermaster, but want to try some programming on my own.

Question 1:

Using Arc XT how do I read in the data for the WA State Patrol from radionreference.com? Radioreference.com has a page with all the frequencies for teh WSP but I can't seem to find them to select in any of the Arc XT radioreference.com drop down menus for Washington? I have looked under conventional and trunked systems, under severla counties and the statewide selection, and I just don't see them available.

Would appreciate any tips and help to get me going.

From the ARC software, log-in then select State: (Washington) skip the County:>>select<< and go to Agency:>>select<< click on State Patrol. its the 10th item down.

I'm sure others will reply now that I have.:p

gordonware

Premium Subscriber
Thank you !!!

Your tip did it. I am not sure what I was doing before but whatever, it was not correct; did the selectons as you advised and found everything. Thanks.

gordonware

Premium Subscriber
Thanks....

Nick,

I think I am kinda getting the hang of Arc XT now. I have been able to create some profiles and such and add some systms. But am still learning. But I will definitely check out Freescan from the link you provided me. Thanks for the response and help.

Status
Not open for further replies.