a little please

Status
Not open for further replies.

getitfixed

a little help please

i would like to know if some one like me that does not know any thing about my pro106 or software programing how hard is it. i am thanking about win500 i live in indianapolis in. my pro 106 is working the guy at radioshack cloned it for me but its not right so how hard is it to do. thank you for your help. AL

Last edited:

ddoorman

Re: a little help please

Just like anything else in life you will have a lot to learn at first. Win500 is a computer program that enables you to "control" your scanner. When you put any new program into your computer you must take the time to learn how to use it. Win500 is no different and you MUST LEARN how to use it. Some people may be able to use it after a day or two while others will take longer.

Highpockets

i would like to know if some one like me that does not know any thing about my pro106 or software programing how hard is it. i am thanking about win500 i live in indianapolis in. my pro 106 is working the guy at radioshack cloned it for me but its not right so how hard is it to do. thank you for your help. AL

If you get to a point where your really having trouble, look at this guide, and if you become a Premium Subscriber of RR, it makes programing your scanner allot easier.

You'll need the programing cable also if you program by software.

WIN500 - UtahRadio

Status
Not open for further replies.