A little test.. (CFD data in DB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
I'm experimenting with an idea. I've posted an export of my Unitrunker data for Calgary Digital Radio, sys 753F, in the Calgary Fire Department section of the Calgary "County" part of the database. I had to put it there and not in the trunk section because the trunk section doesn't currently allow uploads.

If this is well received, and if/when the files ability is available in the trunks section of the DB, I will post my own trunker type data for the systems I've monitored in the DB, and would (only at that time!) encourage others to do the same (by Submitting it to the DB).

For now, feel free to download the file "Motorola753F.zip" from the Files section of the Calgary "county" DB. Calgary County, Alberta (AB) 10 Codes and Maps I've actually added Unitrunker data for sysid 6904 (TAC Mobility) and sysid 730F (Calgary Stampede) as well. These files are XML files created with the export feature of Unitrunker 1.0.0.5 and should be able to be "imported" to your Unitrunker operation using the similar function (after unzipping, of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.