A "Mostly" Complete Favorites List for Public Safety in Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToDaMax

Premium Subscriber
Hello!

This was done using Uniden Sentinel software for SDS100/SDS200/BCD436HP/BCD536HP. I do not know how compatible this will be with other scanners, and I do not have the means to test it out. Apologies in advance.

I am here to share a pet project I've been working on for some time. As a scanner buff here in Wisconsin, I have been working on building a Favorites List that encompasses all Police/Fire/EMS frequencies (and a few others) in this state and sort them out into a nicer format with some added benefits that some may find better than using the default Full Database.

You can find the open source Favorites List(.hpe), an optional gps info file(.kml), and a PNG file of assigned System Quick by following the link.

This is work in progress. It includes a GPS Data Overhaul (73% complete), structured use of Alert Lights, and shortened text names. The Statewide WISCOM system is still under renovation and is roughly 20% complete. The README on GitHub will explain all details of formatting, quick keys, alert lights, GPS Improvements, etc. I hope to get the rest done before May, but motivation is low. But I plan on posting the completed Favorites List once I am done.

You may choose to use this list or reference this list for information. You may choose to completely ignore this list and continue to use your own. This is the effort and vision of only 1 person and is not a perfect solution, If you want to upload the list to your scanner, see FINAL NOTES #1 and #2 for assistance before uploading. I'll attempt answer any questions you may have. If I get enough support, I shall continue to support the list with updates after completion of WISCOM and the GPS Overhaul.

Status
Not open for further replies.