A Special July Meeting -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utah_Viper

Hey Guys, Great news. I just spoke with Jim (utahcomms) and he has a great treat for us. If you have ever noticed his signature you may have visited the website: http://www.CommoJeep.com This is a jeep fully decked out with radio equipment, rescue gear, and other safety items. If you have not seen the site go check it out.

Anyways, Jim has offered to bring this Comm Jeep out for us to get a up close and personal look at. We need to schedule the meeting for later July as the Jeep has many other appearances this summer. I was thinking that Utah county could be a good spot as we have not gotten south yet with our meetings. The final date would have to be all right with Jim. We also need to get some ideas of a good place to meet.

bneilson

Premium Subscriber
I have thought a week night would be good...

Here is an easy way for us to coordinate this. Please visit this site and indicate when you are available among the available slots:

http://whenisgood.net/RRSLC0807

I will then get the results and can see what works best for everybody...

jaymatt1978

I was going to try to be at the July Meeting because I'm visting out from NJ but the meetinng will be later than I'll be out there. Oh well the Jeep looks very cool!

bneilson

Premium Subscriber
There wasn't one day that worked for everybody that responded (only 4).

If we remove Justin (said he would be visiting from NJ) we have two times ranges.

Wed July 9 from 18:00-21:00
Wed July 23 from 18:00-21:00

w7sar

Premium Subscriber
Sorry I've been scarce. New schedule at work, layoffs at work next week, lots of uncertainty. And, replaced my old 200K miles' Explorer with a Tahoe (used but newer). Took two weeks to remove old radios from Ford and install in Chevy. Still on edge awaiting whether or not layoffs will affect me. But, Any Sataurday (except the 12th) is OK.
Jerry

bneilson

Premium Subscriber
So utahcomms what about you? Since we were looking to see your jeep when is good for you?

I got a PM from jaymatt1978 and he will be down by Gateway on July 9th, so if there is a place that direction, it would make it easier for him to attend.

jaymatt1978

The dinner is 6:30-9 at the SkyBox Grill I could duck out early. I realize you guys have work and stuff. Thursday night same thing I am going to out to dinner but I don't know where or what time! Friday night is out totally because that's the club auction and I can't get out of it!! Guys I don't want to put anyone out here I just threw the option on the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.