A vote of thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

greggk

Premium Subscriber
Now that I have my P 325 P2, and finding it works better for me than my TRX-1, I am very grateful for all your recommendations. Now, I might sell my TRX-1, and go for a 436?
If you can afford it, the SDS100 is a fine radio and will last for you a long time of use. Greg

Chris0516

Now that I have my P 325 P2, and finding it works better for me than my TRX-1, I am very grateful for all your recommendations. Now, I might sell my TRX-1, and go for a 436?
When I wanted to upgrade from my BC75XLT. I thought about the BCD436HP. But I opted for the 325p2. Because, The BCD436HP, has an offensively bright blue(like a swimming pool) backlit screen. That activates when you press any of the buttons(obviously). The BCD325p2 does the same thing EXCEPT!!! It has an orange backlit screen. That is not offensively bright. Even if you were in a pitch-black room.

If you also have no problems with grip, and the size of the buttons. Then you could get the BCD436HP. Because of those three issues:

1. Backlit screen
2. Grip(size of scanner)
3. Button(size)

I got the BCD325p2 and have no plans whatsoever to upgrade again. I am very happy with it.:love:

Status
Not open for further replies.