AAA Tow Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fielder3

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know what Triple A (AAA Towing) uses for Frequencies now? AAA vendors in Clackamas, Washington and Multnomah Counties use to switch between AAA dispatch channels and their own private company frequencies..

I looked briefly over the database and might have missed it. Thanks

gmitch

KE7JFF

Yea, they are on FleetNet Digital as they were previously an LTR system customer.
Looked at one of their trucks the other day and I noticed they left the old Icom mobile from said LTR system still in the truck with no mic....

KE7JFF

Just digging up this as I'm now working at AAA and will clarify this. AAA in Portland doesn't dispatch over the radio anymore direct to their in house fleet (me!) or their other providers. It's all done by tablet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ScanRite

Premium Subscriber
I was hearing a few of the AAA providers here in central Oregon on the 195 talk group I mentioned. Haven't monitored that system the past few months though.

KE7JFF

I was hearing a few of the AAA providers here in central Oregon on the 195 talk group I mentioned. Haven't monitored that system the past few months though.

Bend/Redmond changed provides who I think now are on tablets about a month ago with radio as a backup as I understand...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.