AAPD....Interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

FIREBOX2914

Premium Subscriber
Found this at a parade today in South AA. Didnt know they were using these?

Attachments

• New Car.JPG
    New Car.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 533

Whistler

There was a thread last summer or early fall with one painted for MD State Police. Very nice pictures were posted too. I guess they are on the way. Supposed to be the 425 Hemi in what they are calling the "Enforcer" package. Enforcer comes in either the Charger or Magnum. Can't wait for the official rollout.

Uttoxeter

MD Transportation Authority PD started running theirs a couple of months ago. You can usually find it running radar on 895 south of the Harbor Tunnel. It's fully marked with a lo-pro LED lightbar.

maus92

Premium Subscriber
What's a MdTA Police car doing in DC? (See photo above)

CA
Annapolis

ResQguy

Meh
Premium Subscriber
The National Law Enforcement Memorial is in DC. Police week was last month.

baydog

A quote from today's ( Saturday 7/8) Annapolis newspaper:

"I can pull someone over and give them a ticket and they compliment the car. They could care less about the ticket."

Anne Arundel County police Cpl. Mark Camm, on the reaction to the 2006 Dodge Chargers being tried out by the department as police cars.

rjbell

Charger

I am an AA Co. Pd. Sgt. We purchased one Dodge Charger as a test vehicle. So far the test has went well. it will take some time to see how it works out as far a maintenance, etc. The car has awsome power. Knowing how our department and purchasing authority think. The V6 is much less expensive and has about the same power as a Crown Vic. If they do decide to purchase the Charger I would guess it will be the V6 version. Even at that the crown vic is about the same price, so I don't see the department changing from the Crown Victoria anytime soon. Would I like to drive a Dodge Charger, Oh yea! Do I think I will be anytime soon, Nope.

Roaddoc

Dorchester County has at least 3 of the new Chargers, I saw them sitting on the parking lot a couple of weeks ago. Watch yourself on the way to OC.

Status
Not open for further replies.