Abbreviations

Status
Not open for further replies.

AC0RV

Feed Provider
I found the following in the following abbreviations in the LWIN'd Health Resources & Services Administration Section and what they are.

Thanks for the help.
Federal:

CSCCT - 1
CSPH - 1
MHS - Angels Bogalusa Field Maintenance
FMHS - Assumption NAP Field Maintenance
FMHS - FMOLHS Field Maintenance
MHS - HRT Hospital Lafayette Field Maintenance
FMHS - Lake Baton Rouge Field Maintenance
FMHS - Lake Livingston
FMHS - LOURDES Lafayette
FMHS - MATMAN
FMHS - SPEC EVNTS Field Maintenance
FMHS - ST ELIZ GON
FMHS - ST FRAN MON
HRSA - LCC NORTH 1
HRSA - LCC NORTH 2
HRSA - LCC SOUTH 1
HRSA - LCC SOUTH 2
LAR - 2,
WKH - 1

Any help would be appreciated lot. You can send me the answer to what they are at my e-mail address : fullerdavid63601atgmail.com

Again thanks a bunch and 73 for now

Technoguy58

brownalan

According to my logging from DSD+

LAR is Life Air Rescue talkgroup 6867
WKHT is Air Evac Lifeteam 100 talkgroup 6870

I think both of them fly into or out of Shreveport regularly. Lots of hits on those talkgroups in my logging.

USMW is possibly US Marshall Service. talkgroup 8560

I remember hearing what appeared to be some kind of undercover operation going down in Shreveport back in 2018. My logging shows about 30 distinct radio ids and on a couple of them DSD plus has logged hundreds of hits in Shreveport.

Last edited:

brownalan

If you access DMR through a hotspot, try calling me direct on a private call. If not, we probably need to set up a schedule and get on the same group, like one of the TAC groups.

I work and am pretty busy during the day, so I don't monitor DMR 24/7. But I am available to talk, mostly in the evenings from about 7-9 pm Central time.

brownalan

Here's a guess for you.

CSCCT is talkgroup 6866 and that falls in the middle of a bunch of talkgroups for medical air ops.

There is (or was) an entity named Christus Schumpert Critical Care Air Transport based in Shreveport at one time. I'll bet that's it.

FYI, I have no hits on my logs on 6866 at all. And for what it's worth, the old Christus Schumpert Hospital is now Oschner's Hospital at 1 St. Mary Place in Shreveport.

Status
Not open for further replies.